Northwestern Mutual Associate Wealth Management Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northwestern Mutual Associate Wealth Management Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Northwestern Mutual

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Charlotte, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Hired by an independent financial rep for their practice. Introduced by a mutual friend. Talked on the phone first and then met for a few hours. I learned about his practice and what the expectations would be.

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, asked to have a personality test to compliment the skills of the FA. This was followed by a 1 on 1 interview, the entire process took about a week.

Interview Questions

• general questions, why you want to work here, strengths   1 Answer

Associate Wealth Management Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in August 2011.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with the Managing Director for the office. This was because I was a direct referral from one of the advisor's clients.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Was informative and well constructed. I wouldn't say it is a wealth management position unless you consider Insurance the beginning of every talk you have with a client. Seem to have a very good training program.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into this field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2019.

Interview

Multiple interviews. First with a talent acquisition member, then with a senior adviser. The "interviews" really amount to question and answer with the interviewer. The success of the interviews and the job in general are completely dependent on the applicant.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on how outgoing you are.   2 Answers