Northwestern Mutual Campus Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 3.5K interviews

Recruiter13%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Phoenix, AZ) in Apr 2019

Interview

First a phone call initial interview and it was not too strict. They really just want to get to know you and who you are! Second is in person and much more formal and you get to learn more about the company.

Interview Questions
  • What is your prior experience and what skill did you learn from it?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Springfield, MA) in May 2018

Interview

Had two interviews in-person. Met with the other recruiter at the time and then the managing director. First interview was over an hour, very conversational and comfortable. The second interview was more straightforward and very brief. My overall experience was alright. Just didn't feel very personal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Boise, ID) in Sep 2016

Interview

You take a test that gives you a score of your match to sales. Be honest. If you "cheat" you probably aren't a great fit. You meat with the Managing Partner, who is very vibrant and energetic. Overall the process is fairly easy if you are a good fit for the job.

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Interview process consisted of two interviews, had to fill out a paper of my "network". Fist interview was with the campus recruiter, it was a very conversational interview and was fairly easy. Mainly just feeling out my personality. I then had to take a personality test online, after that I was called and offered the job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Interviews with head management, interviews with co workers. They got to know me on a personal basis and asked me a lot about my background and what I knew about the company. Do a lot of company and position research and make sure you know your stuff!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Pretty simple and asked average questions. Nothing that was't easily answered. But it took awhile for them to get back to me about the position. They were extremely nice, but they could have been better at following up with me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Richmond, VA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Very simple - 3 steps and it's all behavioral. They try and introduce you to multiple people in the office, which can make the entire interview process very timely. But, they give offers to 98% of people that come in the door. Nothing to be nervous for.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

one interview with intern. 2nd interview is with supervisor who serves as a follow up interview to make sure you are a good fit.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Boston, MA) in Feb 2013

Interview

Three round interview process. I first met with someone from Human Resources as more of an educational interview. The next interview was with the recruiting director who asked about my background with some added behavioral questions. The third and final interview was with the Managing Director and Managing Partner.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed