Northwestern Mutual Campus Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northwestern Mutual Campus Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Northwestern Mutual

2.4

Campus Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

one interview with intern. 2nd interview is with supervisor who serves as a follow up interview to make sure you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

wasnt what I was looking for exactly.

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Campus Recruiter Interview

Interview

Interview process consisted of two interviews, had to fill out a paper of my "network". Fist interview was with the campus recruiter, it was a very conversational interview and was fairly easy. Mainly just feeling out my personality. I then had to take a personality test online, after that I was called and offered the job

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Three round interview process. I first met with someone from Human Resources as more of an educational interview. The next interview was with the recruiting director who asked about my background with some added behavioral questions. The third and final interview was with the Managing Director and Managing Partner.

Campus Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

Pretty simple and asked average questions. Nothing that was't easily answered. But it took awhile for them to get back to me about the position. They were extremely nice, but they could have been better at following up with me.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interviews with head management, interviews with co workers. They got to know me on a personal basis and asked me a lot about my background and what I knew about the company. Do a lot of company and position research and make sure you know your stuff!

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Richmond, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very simple - 3 steps and it's all behavioral. They try and introduce you to multiple people in the office, which can make the entire interview process very timely. But, they give offers to 98% of people that come in the door. Nothing to be nervous for.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2019.

Interview

First a phone call initial interview and it was not too strict. They really just want to get to know you and who you are! Second is in person and much more formal and you get to learn more about the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your prior experience and what skill did you learn from it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Springfield, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

Had two interviews in-person. Met with the other recruiter at the time and then the managing director. First interview was over an hour, very conversational and comfortable. The second interview was more straightforward and very brief. My overall experience was alright. Just didn't feel very personal