Northwestern Mutual College Financial Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 390 of over 3.6K interviews

Recruiter17%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

It was not very bad and they seemed to accept almost everyone that applied into the program because they want as many interns as they can get because they don't pay you a whole lot

Interview Questions
  • what is your greatest strength
    Answer Question

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in Jul 2021

Interview

I had two interviews within the course of a week. The first interview had to be pushed back a day due to technical errors on the interviewers' end. I was assigned to do a market survey which was straightforward. In the second interview, I went over my experience while doing the market survey. Overall it was a unique and eye-opening experience, but if you aren't okay with selling insurance then I wouldn't recommend this internship

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions like tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 10 years...etc

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

There are 2 rounds. The first was with the Human Resources contact person and then the second you meet with your potential mentor. They want you to be proactive, ask questions, and be money hungry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Three step interview process. Interviewees were friendly and informative. First interview was with a recruiter, second with an advisor and third was with the head of internship department. All interviews were conducted virtually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Behavioral interview. With one recruiter over the phone she asked me what I wanted out of a full time job and described the company to me. Asked me a few questions about my experience and how it would help me succeed in the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Typical interview process that had multiple rounds over zoom and one in office. Felt really welcomed and part of the team. Be aware that your client list will be your friends and family.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

It felt like such a casual conversation, and you feel that sense of care from the first conversation. So when we talked about the career, they answered all my questions and gave great advice on how to be successful.

Interview Questions
  • What skillsets do you think would help you in this position?

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

I submitted application online then in about 2 weeks I heard from a recruiter. I was invited to a phone interview and connected with the office advisor in the office I would potentially be placed in. I received an offer shortly after and was invited to attend orientation with other hires.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

conducted an initial Phone Interview with recruiter, completed a Behavioral Assessment, Creating a warm market and why I would be a good fit, Had to get licensed and then began the following month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

The interview process was a 3 step process, started out with an informational sessions which was super helpful to get a solid understanding of the role and company. There were a couple exercises to talk through market development, which was great to talk through the internship with other people outside the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 390 Interviews