Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisor Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisor Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Northwestern Mutual

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Jamison, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Jamison, PA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a pleasant process. The recruiter was knowledgeable and friendly. It was a comfortable environment, and simple to talk about various interests in the field, as well as some concerns or dislikes.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you by use of adjectives?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Spokane, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn. Had a short phone interview about classroom related experience. Was invited to Spokane location for in person interview. Took less than 45 minutes and met with one person. Then scheduled a time for two weeks later for a more thorough final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Very systematic. You go through phases where they see if you really are willing to go the extra mile for their company. They give you their questions beforehand, and really are just looking to see if your personality fits with what they look for.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two parts. The first interview was with the HR manager and was mainly informative about the position. The second part in the process was the actual interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Phila, PA) in September 2018.

Interview

Several meetings in the local office. Several levels of individuals to speak to. Office tour following first interview. Several emails exchanged prior to the interview in order to schedule and exchange information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Morristown, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I was brought in for one interview after being contacted by HR. During the interview the HR department made it seem more like a final step interview/acted as if I had already committed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Newport Beach, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online, withing 30min they called me to set up an in-person interview. The recruiter was friendly and sent me a personality test to take before the interview. When I got there I found out it was just a sales job selling insurance and I had no interest in doing a job like that one .