Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

They asked me about my visa statue after receive my application from university, and then they send me in for an interview in the office directly with the one who is looking for assistant, the interview was very easy one and we immediately started scheduling for my training courses and etc. BUT, the next day they told me that they can't offer me the intern and didn't tell me why.

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Jackson, MS) in July 2013.

Interview

I had a phone call for initial screening, then an hour and half interview with the current assistant and the office manager. Then I was called to another 2 hour interview with the current assistant and the financial planner that I would be working for. It was way too long to answer the questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the interviewers just asked what it was that I did not like to do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Bellevue, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position via Craigslist, but the company name was not disclosed. I was able to find the email address for a number of recruiters there to send my resume and cover letter to. I received a call from a recruiter after a number of emails had been exchanged. I made it through the phone interview and was instructed to take a candidate screening test, which posed a lot of self-reporting, paradoxical questions. I was then asked in to the first in-person interview where I met with the recruiter and the office manager. I was told I'd be asked back for a second in-person interview with the financial representative I would be assisting. I have not heard back from them yet but was told they've been slow about the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you consider yourself to be both frank and diplomatic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy to talk with the interviewer. Friendly group of people. Just be yourself and you will do great! Be ready to explain what you did at previous jobs and what you did/did not like about those jobs.

Interview Questions

• Explanation of what you liked and did not like at your previous jobs.   1 Answer