Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,117 of over 3.5K interviews

Recruiter19%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Long but very informative and the people were super friendly. I am very pleased about the interview process over at northwestern mutual. I recommend everyone to go through the process if they are approached about a role there.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest strength?
    Answer Question

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Beginning projects to before next interviews. Talking to different people to get thoughts on everything Northwestern Mutual does. Really is inconvenient but helps prepare for the roles involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

easy behavioral; nothing too difficult, very conversational. second round interview was similar but they make you do a project reaching out to people in your contacts; easy behavioral; nothing too difficult, very conversational. second round interview was similar but they make you do a project reaching out to people in your contacts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

take a test to determine fit; phone screening had several behavioral questions, you speak with a recruiter for about 30-40 minutes. You should prepare most of the typical and expected questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

About 10 different interviews with different members of the organization to determine if this is a right fit for you and for them. Expect this to feel like a conversation, not an interview process. Be honest with them and yourself and the outcome will be positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

The interview was very casual, there were not many behavioral questions. Mainly getting to know you and about yourself. The interviewers were very friendly which made it much easier. It was not bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward. First interview was a group interview with basic behavioral questions. Then you are prompted to take an online personality test before the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • If you could have lunch with anybody dead or alive who would it be? Why do you want to work at NWM?

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Two zoom calls with two different people. Both asked behavioral questions. They asked me about my resume experiences. They asked questions such as "Tell me about yourself", "What interests you about NM", "Tell me about x experience"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

I joined the post-graduate program after graduating college. They asked me to fill out a culture index assesment to understand my personality traits and conduct 5 interview of different people to get their thoughts on what they would ideally want from their advisor (for me to emulate). Then I had to put together an initial list of names I could reach out to for planning or networking to start. Before starting, I created a presentation for what I was looking to get out of the role and how I would overcome various obstacles.

Interview Questions
  • What personality traits or developed skills do you have that you think will allow to succeed in this role?

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Phone interview, followed with a secondary interview where you are given a small project. Upon completion you meet with the managing director. In that interview, I received my offer. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,117 Interviews