Northwestern Mutual Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Northwestern Mutual Insurance Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Northwestern Mutual

2.3

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

Very Easy "Six Figure Income" Just start with immediate family, extended family and friends, and then to your neighbors. Just "helping those people can make you a very comfortable income"?????

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

We met through a recruiter, and went back and forth through emails until we decided upon a Skype interview, since i was not in the location of the office. The Skype interview went well and was satisfactory.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in September 2010.

Interview

One on one interview and then they wanted me to go interview random people about life insurance. I respectfully declined. The whole process is simply to see if you have a lot of friends to sell life insurance to. I respectfully declined my offer.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in June 2012.

Interview

Was interviewed in a very nice high rise office. The questions asked were about my future goals as far as where did I want to be in the next 5 years. Also I was explained the well known history of the company and the stability the company offered for the "right" candidate. The office was very professional, a call center environment and was asked if I was prepared to make 50-100 phone calls a day and did I have a problem with being rejection.

Interview Questions

Did not want to be in a recruiting environment.

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

Something about yourself. Details on the resume. The whole process was pretty comfortable. The really hard part is the interviewer would give you a form and fill in contact information of 10 people into it. I think it's pretty fair . Anyway, they are recruiting sales person and I think get to know how to contact people, whether familiar or not is the first step. The recruiter who interviewed me was a really nice lady. But for some reason, I give up the chance of second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Find 10 person's contact information and give them to a insurance firm.   Answer Question