Northwestern Mutual Inter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northwestern Mutual Inter Interview Questions

Interviews at Northwestern Mutual

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Fairly Easy. Phone screening first, then was brought in for face to face in the Amherst Office. Straightforward behavior questions, no analytical questions at all. Just one person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

I connected via LinkedIn with a recruiter. Then we emailed and I participated in a phone screening. I spoke with a recruiter and another intern. The call lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• The first question was "Tell me about your family." I found this very odd. From my interview, it seemed the recruiters were more interested in my connections than my experiences.   1 Answer
    • What will be difficult about this job?   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

I thought it was extremely unprofessional when during the interview process, they asked me to refer 5 of my classmates for the same position. I still have 2 steps left in the process, and my friends have already been contacted. I thought this was extremely rude.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a situation in which you showed leadership?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Seattle, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter where we first had an informational interview. After that some were asked back for a second interview this was 1 on 1 and more focused on you and the company. The final step is a interview with your mentor.

Inter Interview

Interview

The interview process was done in a couple of parts. First was at a fair, next was in an office, one was on the phone. Seemed like way to many steps for an internship position that was not verry difficult to get in the first place.