Northwestern Mutual Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Northwestern Mutual

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 456 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (United States)

Interview

Good process nicely done. Enjoyed the process. Three steps the first was east and second and third were easy. Nice company to interview for. Not bad. Good. Nice interviewers and employees.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (United States)

Interview

The First is a about the company interview Second is a six question process about the company that you have and the third is an interview with the manager that you will be with

Interview Questions
Northwestern Mutual
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (United States)

Interview

Process starts with a group interview then they call you in for a one on one later on. After the second interview they give you a project to complete before interviewing with the manager.

Interview Questions
Northwestern Mutual
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (United States)

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was a 3 part process. First the phone screening then following that was 2 virtual meetings. The people were very nice and tried to be very personable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself and the basic interview questions
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (United States) in Dec 2020

Interview

It seemed fine, but after I hung up I thought about it and realized they basically want you to sell life insurance to your friends and family. It’s not experience really it’s more a pyramid scheme.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my upbringing, the standard stuff. The more I think about it, the more it’s probably a sales pitch.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (United States) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was a really good process and I highly recommend this company to other people. You should definitely go for it. They make decent money and you learn a lot of good information that you can learn in the future.

Interview Questions
Northwestern Mutual
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (United States)

Interview

Group interview process, basic background information on the company as well as the internship we would be participating in. Then asked us each a little about ourselves and why we would want to work there.

Interview Questions
Northwestern Mutual
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (United States)

Interview

Asked about relevant experience but interview was more focussed on relevant skills and interests as well as future goals and aspirations. Interviewer was warm and friendly and very open about the program and selection process.

Interview Questions
  • Why work here? Biggest skills and weaknesses. Explain how your major is relevant.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (United States)

Interview

They were very congenial but I realized that this role requires selling their services to your personal network very shortly. They gave me a sheet to fill out with the contact info of 10 people I know who would be interested in their services, plus a friend who might be interest in interning there.

Interview Questions
  • Please complete this sheet with the contact information of 10 people you could reach out to to discuss our product.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was a hireview with 2 questions about yourself. The questions were pretty generic. Main focus was on previous job/ experience. They also make you take several assessments before you reach the hireview

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 456