Northwestern Mutual Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

there are three interviews. first is the information section that goes over the basic job requirements and compensation. then is the in-depth interview, which is the longest that is more like a tradtional interview. they give an assignment to complete as well. finally is the offer that is short and to the point.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Interview Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in October 2013.

Interview

I only went through the first interview, they were very polite but essentially it comes down to selling life insurance to those around you. They sent me a personality test after to assess my potential as well.

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Interview was very engaging for about an hour. Then, the manager asked how many people I knew that would buy life insurance. Red flag for it's time to go.

Interview Questions

• How many people do you know who will buy life insurance?   Answer Question

Not my company.