Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative - College Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Representative - College Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in April 2014.

Interview

Met at a career fair and from then on just worked out fine. they invited me to an info session and then i had 2 interviews after that. the interviews went smooth and were casual.

Interview Questions

• mostly they give out little home work assignments, survey and such   Answer Question

Negotiation

since it is commission based no.

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Financial Representative - College Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

The company takes on zero risk with their interns. I was advanced to the third interview stage after a phone and in-person interview but was told during the in-person interview the payment structure (100% commission and selling life insurance). I declined the third interview for financial reasons as well as a lack of company support for their workers.

Interview Questions