Northwestern Mutual Intern Hourly Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 3.5K interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Fantastic, had a great talk with the hiring manager they really talk a lot about how great the company is and hwo the create change still not enough owrds here you go now is that good

Interview Questions
  • How are you doing today?
    1 Answer
  • hyes yes syes syes yes sjs

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview

Overall great company. Needed to go through several steps and through several interviews. Did you require you have some connections to market the firm to and bring in more people to the firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Northwestern Mutual

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in Sep 2020

Interview

Three stages with a general meet and greet, situational behavior outcomes, and then market surveys with ten people. Just your standard interview really, they will try and get you going as quickly as possible if you make it all the way through

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Baltimore, MD) in Jan 2019

Interview

Very laid back, casual. More behavioral and fit based questions rather than super technical. As long as you mesh well, you should be set. Be aware of some market trends or basic finance knowledge obviously, just as some talking points.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Walnut Creek, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, just want to see if you fit the position well. Did a project as well to demonstrate abilities that I have. Good process and well done.

Interview Questions
  • If we were to ask your friends to describe you how would they?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Fayetteville, AR) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview process was lengthy, first a group interview and then another one or two individual interviews after that, but not very difficult. The interviewers are very kind and welcoming the entire time and took the time to walk me through all of my questions and concerns.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Boston, MA) in Apr 2018

Interview

Two rounds of simple behavioral questions, nothing too out of the blue. they mainly want to see that you're confident in cold calling people and have a large network of people that you can reach out and talk to.

Interview Questions
  • do you have 200 people in your network you could reach out to

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Cape Girardeau, MO)

Interview

I had two interviews with them and the first one was great. The lady that interviewed me was very nice and seemed interested in getting to know who I was. The second interview wasn’t so good. The second guy that interviewed me came across as very stand-offish and arrogant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Saint Louis, MO) in Jun 2016

Interview

Was contacted through linkedin and went in for an informational interview for about 1.5 hrs. Then scheduled an interview for the following week to meet with the head college intern recruiter. Laid back, not to hard to get

Interview Questions
  • Will you be able to contact your network for references?

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Rochester, NY) in Apr 2016

Interview

The process was smooth. The person that interviewed me was friendly. Felt more like a conversation than an interview. I only spoke to one person and the interview took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews