Northwestern Mutual Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 26, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Sacramento, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

three steps one is the getting to know you, two is discovering your markets and the last is going over what you learned through out all the surveys. It was pretty lengthy

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (West Chester, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through my school's website - Recruit 'A Cat (University of Cincinnati) and spoke with the recruiter on the phone. We set up an interview for the following week and I met with her in person. The interview was very simple and conversational. After the interview, there was a personality test to be completed. They don't tell you what you need in order to "pass" the test because they want you to answer honestly. If you don't receive a 75% or higher on the test, you fail. I received a 69% and she emailed my results and told me that they could not proceed with the process.

Interview Questions

• Share two positive qualities you currently don't have that you would like to have   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Interview

The process was quick as I was referred by a staff.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Bakersfield, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

i came in to first interview for a full time financial rep position, but came back and interviewed twice for the recruiting position then told it moved to another office, got a call back months later and got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• telling them about myself besides my resume. they wanted to know about me personally   Answer Question

Negotiation

they sent me a offical offer letter and i accepted it.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in January 2011.

Interview

Very thought out my the company

Interview Questions

• How would you handle rejection if a friend turned you down on a life insurance policy.   1 Answer