NortonLifeLock Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 863 of over 863 interviews

Sales Engineer

160 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2021

Interview

first is coding test from codility, this is hard, and next is behavior interview, then design interview and last live coding interview. in design interview asked me according to my cv, and the implementation of api

Interview Questions
  • check a string can reformatted into palindrome.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very thorough process. The HR recruitment specialist specialises in tech roles, and could see the synergy between my experience and the crux of the role. Not all HR people are this perceptive. She also saw the process through from start to finish, kept me updated, and I met with five people during the interview process to scope out the role and ensure I had the right skills.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were very focused on the skills needed - working internationally, planning and managing teams and being adaptable. Also a question around your understanding of cyber security and its importance in the lives of people around the world.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Chennai) in May 2021

Interview

One to one interview of 4 rounds. All technicals. Interviewers we’re supporting if you just guess in the right direction. Once all the interview Rounds were over. There was a director round.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NortonLifeLock

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

Programming assignment which could be done at home. Deadline was after 2 days. Simple RESTApi stufff, nothing too difficult. Code review after deadline, then regular interview processs. Was intern at that time and still in school, so most questions were about university projects I had done.

Interview Questions
  • Interpersonal work relations Code review of programming assignment

NortonLifeLock

Application

I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

Sent an online assessment, and then an online coding interview. The interview consisted of one programming problem and one program design problem. There was about 10 minutes left over for questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NortonLifeLock

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

one prog round two technical round one via telephone one manager round simple hr discussion on pay details asked to come to office for two days otherwise good, they could have taken the rounds on same day, not planned well - only concern in interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was first given a 1 hour coding challenge that comprised of 2 questions. After successfully solving the challenge I was offered an interview in which I was asked a coding question and a design based question. I answered both of them with few errors. Then I was told a bit about the company and finally I was waitlisted

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

There was no questions on swift or anything related to mobile in the 2nd interview, it was all questions on data structures. The role advertised as intern mobile dev but there expectations were for senior level candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NortonLifeLock

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

Very good interview process as they check on different domains likes data structures, oops, is etc and there were 3 rounds of interviews. And in the end results were declared by the hr. Overall the panel members had asked good number of questions to check on the ability to solve them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Chennai) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was for 20 minutes. It was very simple. Only thing you need to do is listen and take time to give the proper answer. We should answer questions which is aligned to the company.

Interview Questions
  • The Recruiter asked about myself and he asked question based on my resume only few technical questions were asked.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 863 Interviews