Norwegian Cruise Line Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 177 of over 177 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Norwegian Cruise Line

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line

Interview

The interview process was simple. You do a pre-screening interview, and then do a in person interview. They do not take long to make a decision, and inform in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important part of the sales process?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (New York, NY)

Interview

Interviewed in the Philippines initially by the local manning agency HR about experiences in your CV and common cases you encountered in the ER. 2nd interview is by the Head HR in Miami. Common questions like tell me something about yourself, why did you apply in ncl, why should we hire you etc. 3rd is with the Medical Director. Many case scenarios and management were asked. Review and know by heart ACLS. I was interviewed before the pandemic so maybe cases about Covid will be asked now. 4th and last interview is with the VP for health and safety. Questions were almost the same as with the HR head. You are applying for an officer ppsition and if you really want to get the job, you have to review & practice top 10 common HR questions and medical management in ER & ICU settings. Review about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Norwegian Cruise Line

Application

I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line

Interview

Interview process involved one technical interview with a manager and a final interview with a higher up. Technical interview covered web application, mobile application, wireless, internal network and external network security. Interviewer asked about one's confidence/experience level in each and asked questions accordingly. The final interview was with a higher manager or a board of employees which was non-technical.

Interview Questions
  • Explain Linux privilege escalation vulnerabilities. Explain a MITRE attack and detection.

Norwegian Cruise Line

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line

Interview

In person group seminar type interview that lead to individual interviews for positions like bar staff, kitchen staff, restaurant, housekeeping, etc. I went into my interview and said I wanted to be a photographer and they set me up with a video conference with the hiring manager for that department. Interviewer was nice and had easy questions and novice photographer could answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Miami, FL) in Nov 2020

Interview

Went over 4 different interviews but overall it was a very smooth process. The recruiter staff was very friendly and they follow up every time I had an interview. After a couple of weeks, I finally got a job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Norwegian Cruise Line

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line

Interview

Easy and fast with both managers who gave me a job review and overview of their experience. I was asked about me and my history and backround and will fkt their culture.

Interview Questions
  • Best vacation ans why then sell this to our client

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Miami, FL) in Oct 2020

Interview

First round interview with VP, then was called for panel interview with 5 members including managers, PMO, Scrum Master. The interview was more of an interrogation and grilling instead of getting to know each other. Each member was throwing questions in their own area, so there was no flow in the interview. Also the questions were so outdated that really don't mean anything in real world. They really didn't ask about previous projects or experience, it was just endless interrogation. So glad when the interview was finally over!

Interview Questions
  • 1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 2. How you handle a frustrating coworker? 3. When did you fail in a project? 4. What is your ideal work environment? 5. Why you want to work for us? 6. What would you do when there is no documentation?
2 people found this interview helpful

Norwegian Cruise Line

Application

I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line

Interview

They hire Full Time employees within those who are already working as full time contractors in the costume shop. The Full Time contractors are not eligible for Paid Time Off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Apr 2020

Interview

3 tier job interview. I received a call from the Talent acquisition, hiring manager and lastly the Director. Everyone was really great, made me feel really comfortable and relaxed during the entire hiring process.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Norwegian Cruise Line

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line

Interview

2 interviews, one with a recruiter this was a longer interview around 1 hour more less, one with the business owner, this last one was via phone only 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • tell me an experience where you were able to multitask under stress
Viewing 1 - 10 of 177 Interviews