Norwegian Cruise Line Personal Cruise Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Norwegian Cruise Line Personal Cruise Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.6

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Personal Cruise Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line in May 2017.

Interview

Great positive environment. They say me down to see exactly what I would be doing. I shadowed someone else who was very knowledgeable. It gave me a great perspective. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Norwegian Cruise Line

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Miami, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone the day after submitting a resume and application through their website. The interview was within a week, and began with sitting and observing a personal cruise consultant at work for about 30-45 minutes. It was a great introduction to the realities and expectations of the job. After that, I had a personal interview. I was very impressed by their professionalism, and up front clarification on what the job would be like.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Norweigan Cruise Lines   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

3-step interview with initial interview, introduction with worker interview and interview with head of the human resources department. They never complete the whole process if you failed somewhere and they wouldnt tell you but send one home and notify you by email. Highly unfair.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I found out about the opening from my college and contacted the recruiter with my interest and resume.
     was contacted by phone in a few weeks.
    I went in for an interview and then shadowed another consultant.
    Very short and easy process

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Met recruiter at job fair and we briefly spoke -- there were many people at the NCL table and it was important to get your message across briefly. I provided my resume. Received follow-up call within 2 days and was invited to their office to sit with a consultant to listen in to what the job entails. I then met and spoke with 2 of their coaches/supervisors. Filled out background check info but was not informed yet if I was hired. That came a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe my favorite vacation (destination spot) and why   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interviewer will ask for your past sales experience. They are looking for those who are hungry and self motivated. the interviewer will also ask you to sell them a cruise. they want to hear details, they want you to paint a picture for them with the details.

Interview Questions

• how much money would you like to make on your first year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Sunrise, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

First you get a phone interview, then a company recruiter will give you a phone interview and then manager will interview you and ask you series of sales questions and vacation questions. What is the most important part of a sales call? Paint a picture of your favorite vacation spot.

Personal Cruise Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line.

Interview

Two Interview: One on the phone the other with a Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Personal Cruise Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line.

Interview

One interview with "HR" rep, (someone with no formal training for the position. One interview with two coaches to be chosen for the team of one of the two appartently.

Interview Questions

• Alluding to the fact that someone who is not 21 could not handle the schedule.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Personal Cruise Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, in person interview with a sales coach. You get a chance to sit in and listen to a cruise consultant to better understand the position and the job

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just basic questions about sales and customer service   1 Answer