Nothing Bundt Cakes Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nothing Bundt Cakes

1.0

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

Very easy, typical questions. It was with the store manager and im pretty sure I just needed to look presentable and be normal. The manager was kind. I was very young and it was my first interview, but it was easy enough.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nothing Bundt Cakes

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

It was the worst interview process I've ever gone through. I filled out the entire application online, got an automated email to show up the next day at 11:00am. I did, and was immediately asked by the cashier to fill out the paper application which was an exact copy of the application I ALREADY filled out online. I tried to explain and was told I had to fill out the paper copy. Is management unable to access the application I spent time filling out online?? I filled out the paper app and waited 40 MINUTES just standing around awkwardly in the lobby until a manager finally came out and said they were ready for me. No apology for waisting my time; no explanation as to why I waited 40 minutes to even be seen when I was instructed to be there at 11:00am. The actual interview was weird and awkward, they seemed unprepared and didn't ask me any real or relevant questions. By the time I was sitting in the interview talking to the managers I had decided I didn't want the job because if that's how you treat your potential employees then I want no part in this company. Complete disregard for my time.

Interview Questions

• Whats your availability, are you willing to adhere to a dress code, what was your previous job and tell me about your previous job.   Answer Question