Nothing Bundt Cakes Froster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nothing Bundt Cakes Froster Interview Questions

Interviews at Nothing Bundt Cakes

1.8

Froster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through an online job board and got an email from the manager/owner of the store about 2 days later. We scheduled an interview within the week. I came in for a short interview where she asked me a set of pre-printed questions. At the end of the interview, she thanked me and told me she will be in touch. I got an email later that day for an offer, I accepted. I came to start work about a week later where I signed paperwork, met with the head froster and started learning on the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you feel you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nothing Bundt Cakes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me within a day and we scheduled an email for that week. I went in for the interview with my resume and interviewed with two young women and they asked me to fill out another application on the spot. I did not like this since I was not prepared with references on the spot and they assumed I would just have them. I ended up having them though I was just a little frazzled during the experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Menifee, CA).

Interview

Very kind and quick but never received any follow up which I believe was a bit unprofessional. Business casual attire was more than enough. Don't stress, you may want to call them if you don't hear anything.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

Met with Owner. Was introduced to manager. Talked about my resume. Got offer. Started training three days later Training was about 3-4 shifts then started on own.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your prior manager would say about you?   1 Answer

Froster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

The interview was very easy and laid back. I actually left the interview thinking they weren't going to hire me, but they called me the next day. I had zero experience and they were okay with that.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite type of cake?   1 Answer

Froster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

The owner came in to interview me and was unbelievably nice! She asked about my availability, past work experiences, and about myself. She asked how my past experiences would help/relate to this position.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I found the job through indeed and was replied to in a timely manner. The interview was set up at a convient time for both of us. The interview was in the bakery, back of house. The questions asked were about my previous experience.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Newport News, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I came in to do a work experience. The job was very tedious but I have good stamina and could comply. I practiced frosting on the sheets that were provided. They told me I did a good job and a month later they called me and offered me a job.

Froster Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

I didn't even realize it was an interview! I had sent them my resume via email and was told a day later that there were no openings but would keep me in mind should one become available and they'd reach out to schedule an interview. A few days later I went in for a cake during my lunch break and introduced myself. We had a very brief conversation about my views on the company and was given an offer right away.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like Nothing Bundt Cakes over other bakeries?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Elk Grove, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a simple process. The owner called me and asked when I was available for an interview. Showed up to the bakery and he took me to subway to talk. Some other were taken to peets as well. Asked me basic questions and then asked me if I could come in to see if I'd be interested in the work. So for a few days I came in and did the work I applied for to see if it was something I'd want to do.