Nothing Bundt Cakes Froster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nothing Bundt Cakes

1.8

Froster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, came in the bakery and left an application with the manager. Maybe a week after they called for an interview. The interview was okay, I came right on time and they weren't ready for me so I had to wait in the front for 15 minutes. I got another call a week later to come in the next Thursday for a working interview I also came on time and she wasn't ready for me again. She said she would call me afterwards but never did, and I really don't mind. I noticed they don't hire much diversity anyways. Didn't think I wanted to waste my time further on a process that has been a month and half long just for low minimum wage.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nothing Bundt Cakes

Froster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through an online job board and got an email from the manager/owner of the store about 2 days later. We scheduled an interview within the week. I came in for a short interview where she asked me a set of pre-printed questions. At the end of the interview, she thanked me and told me she will be in touch. I got an email later that day for an offer, I accepted. I came to start work about a week later where I signed paperwork, met with the head froster and started learning on the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you feel you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question