Nothing Bundt Cakes Guest Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nothing Bundt Cakes Guest Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Nothing Bundt Cakes

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2011.

Interview

Believe it or not I found the job ad on Craigslist. So I came in and filled on an application and turn it in the same day. The interview process was very easy and laid back. They were only looking for a froster but they said they loved my personality so much that they wanted me to work the front of the bakery.

here are the question I remembered being asked:
Tell me about yourself?
Tell me a time you should great stamina?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
If we called your references what would they say about you?
What days are you available?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Big Tip:
When going in to ask for an application dress nicely and be courteous to the people in the front. We had to write down a little info about people who came in. For example if they looked presentable, personality, and if they were prepared and had a pen!

Fun company to work for because it has a great atmosphere and they hire the most funnest and nicest people!

Other Interview Reviews for Nothing Bundt Cakes

Guest Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

Super easy interview. Met before the shop opened. Met the owner & had an interview with the manager and she went through the job description & they were willing to train.

The pay was low.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

I went in to the bakery and met one of the owners. They showed me around, told me about the bakery and the job. Asked if I was interested, then offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any issues with helping customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Corpus Christi, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Go get application and apply, owner will call you within a few days, go to the interview and she will ask some basic questions. Ask when you can start and set up everything if you get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Very casual interviewing process, one-on-one with one of the store managers, felt more like a personality match for benefit of the existing team dynamic than need for an experienced candidate

Interview Questions

• How long are you anticipating being employed here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (San Leandro, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First they called me for an interview and then I went to the store for it. Pretty easy to be honest. It's a nice place and they might contact you at any time, maybe not right after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called me 3 or 4 weeks after the interview offering me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with owner, asked about experience and background industry, asked situational questions, gave bakery tour, set expectations of company, gave company history, owner and manager were both very friendly and welcoming when interviewing. Meet with other departments like frosters and bakers.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Boise, ID) in September 2017.

Interview

Lasted about 10 minutes, asked basic questions. Why do I want to work there, when’s a time when I’ve had to deal with a difficult customer. It was busy and she had to take a phone order in the middle of it while I waited. She spent most of it telling me what I’d be doing there and told me I’d hear back in about 3 days. It took about a week, though. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Hoover, AL) in May 2017.

Interview

I came in and picked up a printed application, filled it out and returned it within a week. When I came in to hand in my application, the owner of the store (Dedra) asked me a few questions about my application in the front of the store. There were customers around, it was very casual.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

extremely informal, just talked at the counter a few minutes before the store opened
    was contacted from an online application, asked to come in for an "interview"
    i was asked a few basic questions about my past job employment and my availability