Nothing Bundt Cakes I Applied for Any and All Open Positions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nothing Bundt Cakes

1 Interview Review

I Applied for Any and All Open Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Bakersfield, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was excited and nervous, I had been emailing the manager about the job she asked me to come in during open interviews, so I did. Upon receiving my resume ,she said " Hi I've been the one emailing you, I said "Hi, nice to Finally meet you" . We went into an office with another older lady who I was not introduced to. The manager asked the basic interview questions but seemed distracted by her phone. Her alerts kept going off and she kept looking down at her phone in confusion, with a look on her face as to should I respond to that now. Skip it. Oops should I have done that. She responded to at least 2 alerts, and looked several times at phone during the whole interview. It lasted about 10 -15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Nothing Bundt Cakes for employment?   1 Answer