Nothing Bundt Cakes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nothing Bundt Cakes Interview Questions

Interviews at Nothing Bundt Cakes

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Frisco, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process for me was great, I felt welcomed and felt comfortable as soon as the interview started. I could tell as soon as I walked in that this company was for me!

Interview Questions

• What are some of your skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Dublin, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an email back a day later. When I went in for an interview they had me fill out a paper application, on top of the online one. We had the interview outside, the manager was really kind and respectful. I applied for Guest Service Representative but they offered me a position as a froster.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

Super easy interview. Met before the shop opened. Met the owner & had an interview with the manager and she went through the job description & they were willing to train.

The pay was low.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Very casual interviewing process, one-on-one with one of the store managers, felt more like a personality match for benefit of the existing team dynamic than need for an experienced candidate

Interview Questions

• How long are you anticipating being employed here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (San Leandro, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First they called me for an interview and then I went to the store for it. Pretty easy to be honest. It's a nice place and they might contact you at any time, maybe not right after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called me 3 or 4 weeks after the interview offering me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Carlsbad, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewed one-on-one with someone from the corporate office. Interview itself was pretty straight-forward; clear as to what they were looking for and the job description; one of the friendlier people within the company; explained everything thoroughly. Talked over everything and told me at the end that they were interested in hiring me and we just needed to submit my references and pass the background check and that the company would contact me later. Took longer than I expected so I contacted the company itself and was persistent.

Interview Questions

• Are you planning to make regular trips? How is your flexibility? We have what we call black-out days, in which we need all hands on deck and we want to know if we can count on you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Bakersfield, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I sat down with the Store Manager for about 45 minutes and she asked me a few questions to learn how I handle certain scenarios and we talked about things to expect while working there.

Interview Questions

• How long have you (if you have) worked in Customer Service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with owner, asked about experience and background industry, asked situational questions, gave bakery tour, set expectations of company, gave company history, owner and manager were both very friendly and welcoming when interviewing. Meet with other departments like frosters and bakers.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Boise, ID) in September 2017.

Interview

Lasted about 10 minutes, asked basic questions. Why do I want to work there, when’s a time when I’ve had to deal with a difficult customer. It was busy and she had to take a phone order in the middle of it while I waited. She spent most of it telling me what I’d be doing there and told me I’d hear back in about 3 days. It took about a week, though. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Corpus Christi, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Go get application and apply, owner will call you within a few days, go to the interview and she will ask some basic questions. Ask when you can start and set up everything if you get the job.