Nothing Bundt Cakes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nothing Bundt Cakes

1.8

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Bakersfield, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I sat down with the Store Manager for about 45 minutes and she asked me a few questions to learn how I handle certain scenarios and we talked about things to expect while working there.

Interview Questions

• How long have you (if you have) worked in Customer Service?   1 Answer

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Carlsbad, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewed one-on-one with someone from the corporate office. Interview itself was pretty straight-forward; clear as to what they were looking for and the job description; one of the friendlier people within the company; explained everything thoroughly. Talked over everything and told me at the end that they were interested in hiring me and we just needed to submit my references and pass the background check and that the company would contact me later. Took longer than I expected so I contacted the company itself and was persistent.

Interview Questions

• Are you planning to make regular trips? How is your flexibility? We have what we call black-out days, in which we need all hands on deck and we want to know if we can count on you.   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I got an interview. The manager took me to the back. She kept saying she needs someone creative, organized, and detailed for years. Bad part is - she didn't let me put a word in about how fit for the job I was. Obviously - I didn't get a call back.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Huntsville, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual! I was invited in to chat with the manager. We sat outside on patio tables and discussed the hours and duties. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you typically on time or a little bit late?   1 Answer

Senior Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Sandy, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Nothing too lengthy everything was really as expected. I didn't have any surprises as the interviewer was very open about the requirements for the position and things of that nature

Froster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through an online job board and got an email from the manager/owner of the store about 2 days later. We scheduled an interview within the week. I came in for a short interview where she asked me a set of pre-printed questions. At the end of the interview, she thanked me and told me she will be in touch. I got an email later that day for an offer, I accepted. I came to start work about a week later where I signed paperwork, met with the head froster and started learning on the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you feel you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me within a day and we scheduled an email for that week. I went in for the interview with my resume and interviewed with two young women and they asked me to fill out another application on the spot. I did not like this since I was not prepared with references on the spot and they assumed I would just have them. I ended up having them though I was just a little frazzled during the experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Menifee, CA).

Interview

Very kind and quick but never received any follow up which I believe was a bit unprofessional. Business casual attire was more than enough. Don't stress, you may want to call them if you don't hear anything.

Froster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

The interview was very easy and laid back. I actually left the interview thinking they weren't going to hire me, but they called me the next day. I had zero experience and they were okay with that.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite type of cake?   1 Answer

Froster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

The owner came in to interview me and was unbelievably nice! She asked about my availability, past work experiences, and about myself. She asked how my past experiences would help/relate to this position.