Nothing Bundt Cakes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nothing Bundt Cakes Interview Questions

Interviews at Nothing Bundt Cakes

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I found the job through indeed and was replied to in a timely manner. The interview was set up at a convient time for both of us. The interview was in the bakery, back of house. The questions asked were about my previous experience.

Froster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

The owner came in to interview me and was unbelievably nice! She asked about my availability, past work experiences, and about myself. She asked how my past experiences would help/relate to this position.

Froster Interview

Interview

Walked in to nearby store during monthly "job fair". I'd seen an ad posted on craigslist. Asked to be interviewed, they said okay. I had the interview with the manager on shift, it wasn't a long interview.

Froster Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

I didn't even realize it was an interview! I had sent them my resume via email and was told a day later that there were no openings but would keep me in mind should one become available and they'd reach out to schedule an interview. A few days later I went in for a cake during my lunch break and introduced myself. We had a very brief conversation about my views on the company and was given an offer right away.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like Nothing Bundt Cakes over other bakeries?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Elk Grove, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a simple process. The owner called me and asked when I was available for an interview. Showed up to the bakery and he took me to subway to talk. Some other were taken to peets as well. Asked me basic questions and then asked me if I could come in to see if I'd be interested in the work. So for a few days I came in and did the work I applied for to see if it was something I'd want to do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, came in the bakery and left an application with the manager. Maybe a week after they called for an interview. The interview was okay, I came right on time and they weren't ready for me so I had to wait in the front for 15 minutes. I got another call a week later to come in the next Thursday for a working interview I also came on time and she wasn't ready for me again. She said she would call me afterwards but never did, and I really don't mind. I noticed they don't hire much diversity anyways. Didn't think I wanted to waste my time further on a process that has been a month and half long just for low minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Newport News, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I came in to do a work experience. The job was very tedious but I have good stamina and could comply. I practiced frosting on the sheets that were provided. They told me I did a good job and a month later they called me and offered me a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me within a day and we scheduled an email for that week. I went in for the interview with my resume and interviewed with two young women and they asked me to fill out another application on the spot. I did not like this since I was not prepared with references on the spot and they assumed I would just have them. I ended up having them though I was just a little frazzled during the experience.

Dishwasher/Utility Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes in October 2016.

Interview

I responded to an online add advertising the position. The owner contacted me by email within a few days to set up an interview. Everything was pretty normal, but when I arrived at the store for the interview and told the GSR who I was, she seemed surprised. After waiting for 15 minutes, I was told the owner wasn't in the store that day because she "forgot" about our appointment. They eventually found someone else for me to interview with (a delivery driver who didn't spend much time in the store), but it was pretty awkward and rushed. They didn't have an office, so we had to go outside. The interview itself was less than 20mins. Awkward and weird, but pretty standard. I received a phone call a few days later offering me the position. I wish I would have listened to my gut and turned it down.

Baker/Froster Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Franchise owners called me in for an interview after I e-mailed them about a job. They asked a few questions from the app to ensure that I wasn't lying etc. Then they asked me about previous food industry experience, which I had, and answered to their satisfaction. They did ask about my food handlers card, which was again a big joke. The interview ended and then they called me back for a second interview like ten minutes after I left.

Interview Questions

• What is the most physically demanding job you have ever worked?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, was a new business.