FDM Group Interview Question: Nothing difficult. Some peopl... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Data Analyst Interview London, England (UK)

Nothing difficult. Some people found difficult the

questions about how to get along with colleagues and how to create a good relationship or break the ice.
Answer

Interview Answer

4 Answers

Just relax and comment the question if you don't have proper answer.

Interview Candidate on Oct 15, 2013

I believe you need to know someone to form a good relationship, so communication, knowing interest of colleagues and then taking from there will make sure a good relationship and you can always go for a night out to break ice, team building :))

Mate , I am planning to apply for fdm can you please share more details , appreciated, my email bhikopatodi at gmail com

Ravi on Nov 6, 2013

The impression I had is that you don't have to panic, and just try to answer. Really nothing difficult, no technical things during the interview. There are three different interviews, 5 minutes each, really nothing to worry about. Questions about you and your future, "what you think is success?".. things like this.

The tests were some math (square root of 27, 3 at the third power, 548282+12324354-1239872364872+123892348709, 756*4/8) Venn diagrams and aptitudinal test (multi answers questions, check the box).

Anonymous on Nov 6, 2013

Hi there. Hope you're well. I understand that there were 3 5-minute interviews. Can you please tell me what kinds of questions they asked in the business/behavioural interview? Would be much appreciated! Kind regards.

Anonymous on Jan 22, 2014

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.