Vista Solutions Group Interview Question: Nothing really difficult I in... | Glassdoor

Sign Up for FREE in seconds to unlock millions of salaries and reviews

Interview Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview Austin, TX

Nothing really difficult I interviewed with the CEO and VP

of operations and they wanted to know why I thought I would be the best candidate for the position. I was the best candidate because of my experience and maturity. They didn't like that my salary was a lot higher in my last position than what they are offering.
Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

I am overqualified for the role. I am college educated, have lots of sales experience and owned my own business. I was over qualifed for their low thirty k salary position. Probably a blessing to not get hired. I had to call and find out if I was hired or not. Nobody followed up with me. I also had a negative experience with 2 employees being rude by not returning an email. It does say something about leadership.

Interview Candidate on Nov 6, 2014

Base salary ranges are specifically posted on all ads for employment. So as a candidate you should have known better if you were overqualified. The policy of the company is to notify a candidate of a second interview if we are interested. During this period of your review, the only hires were for sales positions. It may have raise more interest in you if a little initiative on your part was demonstrated and actually followed up proactively. Our lack of response would only be due to a lack of interest. Blessing for both parties.

Anonymous on Jan 14, 2016

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.