Notre Dame Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Notre Dame Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.5

Caller Interview

Interview

very easy, just asked basic questions about your ND experience and then how much do you think an alumni should give back to the university after graduating. Over a phone headset

Interview Questions

• What is your notre dame story?   1 Answer

Computer Science Graduate PhD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Notre Dame (South Bend, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

They invited me out to campus for a paid visit and told me all about the school. I then had 5 short interviews with professors where we discussed interested in the field of CS.

Budget Track Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Notre Dame (South Bend, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

2 round interview. first one through conference phone call with 3 employees. second around visit campus with 2 employees and 1 supervisor. budget office people are very nice and makes intensive interview very nice and smoothie.

Interview Questions

• former work experience, ask about your strength and weakness, why you want to work in here, do you know about the EMP system, because they buy new system hope could find a candidate have a strong learning ability. have you use the Tableau before.   1 Answer

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Interview

I was promoted internally, so the process skipped any possible phone interviews. I took half a day to interview with about 6 people in human resources for about 30 minutes each. The position also required a skills test for Microsoft Office Suite, which was relatively easy if you have basic experience using it.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had a difficult experience with a customer, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Q: Tell me about how you handle juggling many different projects/tasks at a time?   Answer Question

Senior Event Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Notre Dame (Notre Dame, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Panel of Lafortune Student Center management that asked me questions ranging from my experience working as an Event Assistant to how I see my role as helping the entire Notre Dame Community. I basically told them how I plan on adding value to the customer experience by leading others and by making sure everything always runs as smoothly as possible.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Notre Dame.

Interview

I applied online through the university website. I was contacted a week later via email by the manger and invited to a phone interview. The phone interview was brief with the manager and 3 other staff members. I was then invited to come on campus for a half day interview. I met with the same people that interviewed me on the phone, then with two student workers. Then I was taken on a campus tour and for lunch.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Notre Dame (South Bend, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview took place at a job fair. The process started with a member of the H.R. department, then division supervisor. Both had taken place the same day, in a casual setting. Very smooth and professional.

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Notre Dame (South Bend, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Can you physically do the job? Can you pass a drug test? You're hired.They just want to make sure that they are hiring someone who is looking to stay longer than short term. They have a hard time keeping good employees at NDH.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a drug test? Are you dependable?   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Research Associate In Aerospace Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Notre Dame (Notre Dame, IN).

Interview

The interview process was fairly informal. I had conducted a seminar. I had interviewed with four individuals. Each person went over a brief interview of their research, research objectives, and a discussion about the expectations that I would have as a post-doc.

Interview Questions

• I had questions about which subjects I was willing to teach in addition to my computational modeling experience.   1 Answer

Assistant Director, Study Abroad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Notre Dame (Notre Dame, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online. Within 1-2 weeks was contacted for telephone interview with other Assistant/Associate Directors and Director. Position required foreign language proficiency so was asked a few questions in a foreign language. Was then scheduled for face-to-face interview with same group as above, then with VP's, then with other coworkers. After checking in by e-mail a couple of weeks later, I was told I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Notre Dame?   1 Answer