Nova Measuring Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nova Measuring (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Contacted their recruiter with my resume and a description of my experiences and followed up with a phone call. He provided much helpful information in this first call, then set up the interview for me. Then the time came, I arrived at their small office in the back of a high-tech office complex near the Great America theme park; the interview involved meeting three of the key staff, answering questions from them about my background in logistics, and myself asking questions about what was expected, what they look for in a candidate, some details about how they operate, etc. I got excellent feedback from everyone before and after the interview; I was there 2 1/2 hours! The final round was a video interview with their HQ in Rehovot; their questions were tough as nails, but all spot-on. The recruiter called me to let me know I'd be receiving an offer the same day as the video conference.

It's worth noting that the benefits package is absolutely outstanding. They certainly seem to expect a lot of their employees, but they compensate them for their sacrifices, too. That's why I chose this offer as my favorite out of the three that I received.

Interview Questions

• If I asked you to fly to Israel next week, what would you say?   1 Answer