Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Interview Questions

Interviews at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

2.5

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

You have a phone interview with their recruiter. You set up a 1:1 interview with VP of development and sales. You fill out an extensive application form in which you bring to your 1:1 interview. You send your resume to Nova via email.
    1:1 Interview is scheduled for 30 minutes. Nova herds in people at one time and gives interview.
    Nova Medical Center management has very much a car sales man type of personality.
    They are looking for machine like "car salesman" workers, 9-5 micro-managed, results only or out mentality.
    Low pay, commissions though, benefits, and 9 to 5 hours, no overtime.
    In the interview their first question is what is on your last W2? Next question is, how much do you want to be paid? Third question is, how will you prospect clients? Fourth question is, can you be micro-managed?
    They are up front and to the point of how they want you to be and who they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• How do you prospect clients? or How would you prospect clients for Nova Medical Centers?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas).

Interview

Initially, I did a phone interview with HR. They were quite helpful and at the end of the interview we had scheduled to do an interview with the market director for the area. The second interview reiterated what was discussed in the first interview, but also went into more details as to my personal goals and personality traits. At the end of the second interview I was told that they wanted an in person interview. HR then contacted me and we set up the appointment and details for the did face-to-face interview. The process was quite fast, and honestly, it was only because I was also applying to other places that the process took longer (otherwise they'd probably have gone through the whole interview process much faster.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiating for a higher pay was unsuccessful, but they did pre-approve dates I wanted off as part of the contract.

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Humble, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview with a recruiter through HR, then a phone interview with the Physical Therapy Director and then an in-person interview with the PT Market Float and Supervising PT at the clinic. The in-person interview consisted on scenarios and questions regarding treatments for the patient in the scenario, progressions, and demonstration of manual techniques.

Interview Questions

• Asked opinions on modalities, treatments and past experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in June 2015.

Interview

First round was a technical round, the interviewer asked me all testing related questions and some logical reasoning questions which I was not able to answer but the interviewer was very nice and helped me by giving hints and my technical round was done and they said they'll let me know in 2 days time. I got a call that evening itself from the company saying that I have cleared the technical round and I have to come to the office tomorrow for the final HR round. I was extremely delighted because I was almost there to grab the job.
    I went the next day for the HR round and conversation was great!

Interview Questions

• What are your clinical weaknesses   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter. The HR team was very efficient in keeping me updated. They did a brief phone screen and then I came in for an interview within a few days. I met with 2 HR reps. Went very well, they asked basic interview questions. My next interview was with the COO and was more difficult and comprehensive. Asked very good questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an ad campaign and the insights from the last 6 months.   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was well prepared. Ask very good questions. Made me feel very comfortable. The interview was scheduled by a very good Recruiter who walked me through the process. I was well informed prior to getting to the corporate office. I was attended to as soon as I got there and the interview started on time.

Interview Questions

• Focused on my past experience and how it would apply to the position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Staff Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

2-3 phone interviews. 1 in person interview at one of their clinics with Market director and supervising therapist. While at this interview you are given a tour, asked about your experience and your thoughts on their treatment style and accommodations. Following you are taken through a series of clinical skills tests. By far one of the more thorough interviews I've had for a PT placement.

Interview Questions

• Clinical reasoning on 4 cases with exercises, manual techniques and progressions with demonstration.   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview and hiring was all done via the web and/or by phone. Once I was through with submitting all paperwork through email and accepted offers made by phone my supervisor flew to Georgia and trained me for one week, and then flew back to Texas.

Interview Questions

• If I accepted the amount of pay being offered?   1 Answer

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a transfer since they bought the practice i used to work for. I just got transfer over, I got interview and hired on. The interview wasn't that long, my interviewer admire that i knowledge her as she was walking in even though i was with a client on the phone. I got asked most about what i learned and what i would do in situations. And what i liked most about my job.

Interview Questions

• Q: What did I like most about working in the field that I do?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

This company does people very dirty! I've been in sales 10 years, with presidents club, sales awards and a reference with every company I have worked for. They want you to think its a hard to get a job there, its not. They invest nothing to hire you, a Skype interview is it, no drug test, no background check, they don't even let you go there and meet with current employees. They lure you in with a big salary....Because anyone in there right mind would not put up with the way they treat people. Their hesitation in hiring me was because I graduated from a Christian college. That is because they are the most unethical company you can imagine. I was hired, day two someone in the clinic warned me that treat people badly and that will use your leads and fire you. I didn't believe him, I told my recruiter Jason Willis who will do whatever it takes to get you to take this job...even lie. The Vp of sales Bruce told me this conduct would never happen. A week later after 15 appointments and two closed sales that Friday of week three on the job the manager comes in my offices and tells me I am terminated. I ask why? He says he does not hire or fire to call HR. HR says that they said I didn't meet expectations but refuse to tell me why. I am currently filing a discrimination case against this company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for 65k they gave me 60K