Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.6

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview and hiring was all done via the web and/or by phone. Once I was through with submitting all paperwork through email and accepted offers made by phone my supervisor flew to Georgia and trained me for one week, and then flew back to Texas.

Interview Questions

• If I accepted the amount of pay being offered?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, online test, face to face interview with Hiring Manager. In depth interview process with good questions about customer service and skills. Good feedback from recruiters and fast moving process.

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (New York, NY).

Interview

two interviews were done one on the phone and one in person then after they call you in to perform a physical. Then they ask you to take a drug test and wait for your background check to come in.

Interview Questions

• why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter. The HR team was very efficient in keeping me updated. They did a brief phone screen and then I came in for an interview within a few days. I met with 2 HR reps. Went very well, they asked basic interview questions. My next interview was with the COO and was more difficult and comprehensive. Asked very good questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an ad campaign and the insights from the last 6 months.   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was well prepared. Ask very good questions. Made me feel very comfortable. The interview was scheduled by a very good Recruiter who walked me through the process. I was well informed prior to getting to the corporate office. I was attended to as soon as I got there and the interview started on time.

Interview Questions

• Focused on my past experience and how it would apply to the position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

It was short and brief. Nothing different from previous interviews. Went through a phone interview then a 1:1 interview. Then was notified by phone of an offer and then started the next week.

Interview Questions

• My weakness and strengths, My errors and how I fixed them from happening again.   Answer Question

PAYROLL Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very transparent. All commitments were executed as promised. The interview and job description matched very well. The recruiter was very knowledgeable and helpful. He assisted me with all my questions and when he did not have an answer he researched it and got back to me in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• The question where based on a behavioral based interview methodology.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in June 2015.

Interview

First round was a technical round, the interviewer asked me all testing related questions and some logical reasoning questions which I was not able to answer but the interviewer was very nice and helped me by giving hints and my technical round was done and they said they'll let me know in 2 days time. I got a call that evening itself from the company saying that I have cleared the technical round and I have to come to the office tomorrow for the final HR round. I was extremely delighted because I was almost there to grab the job.
    I went the next day for the HR round and conversation was great!

Interview Questions

• What are your clinical weaknesses   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas).

Interview

Initially, I did a phone interview with HR. They were quite helpful and at the end of the interview we had scheduled to do an interview with the market director for the area. The second interview reiterated what was discussed in the first interview, but also went into more details as to my personal goals and personality traits. At the end of the second interview I was told that they wanted an in person interview. HR then contacted me and we set up the appointment and details for the did face-to-face interview. The process was quite fast, and honestly, it was only because I was also applying to other places that the process took longer (otherwise they'd probably have gone through the whole interview process much faster.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiating for a higher pay was unsuccessful, but they did pre-approve dates I wanted off as part of the contract.

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a transfer since they bought the practice i used to work for. I just got transfer over, I got interview and hired on. The interview wasn't that long, my interviewer admire that i knowledge her as she was walking in even though i was with a client on the phone. I got asked most about what i learned and what i would do in situations. And what i liked most about my job.

Interview Questions

• Q: What did I like most about working in the field that I do?   1 Answer