Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Physical Therapist Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Physical Therapist Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

2.0

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Humble, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview with a recruiter through HR, then a phone interview with the Physical Therapy Director and then an in-person interview with the PT Market Float and Supervising PT at the clinic. The in-person interview consisted on scenarios and questions regarding treatments for the patient in the scenario, progressions, and demonstration of manual techniques.

Interview Questions

• Asked opinions on modalities, treatments and past experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in June 2015.

Interview

First round was a technical round, the interviewer asked me all testing related questions and some logical reasoning questions which I was not able to answer but the interviewer was very nice and helped me by giving hints and my technical round was done and they said they'll let me know in 2 days time. I got a call that evening itself from the company saying that I have cleared the technical round and I have to come to the office tomorrow for the final HR round. I was extremely delighted because I was almost there to grab the job.
    I went the next day for the HR round and conversation was great!

Interview Questions

• What are your clinical weaknesses   1 Answer