Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

This company does people very dirty! I've been in sales 10 years, with presidents club, sales awards and a reference with every company I have worked for. They want you to think its a hard to get a job there, its not. They invest nothing to hire you, a Skype interview is it, no drug test, no background check, they don't even let you go there and meet with current employees. They lure you in with a big salary....Because anyone in there right mind would not put up with the way they treat people. Their hesitation in hiring me was because I graduated from a Christian college. That is because they are the most unethical company you can imagine. I was hired, day two someone in the clinic warned me that treat people badly and that will use your leads and fire you. I didn't believe him, I told my recruiter Jason Willis who will do whatever it takes to get you to take this job...even lie. The Vp of sales Bruce told me this conduct would never happen. A week later after 15 appointments and two closed sales that Friday of week three on the job the manager comes in my offices and tells me I am terminated. I ask why? He says he does not hire or fire to call HR. HR says that they said I didn't meet expectations but refuse to tell me why. I am currently filing a discrimination case against this company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for 65k they gave me 60K

Other Interview Reviews for Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Thorough interview done over Skype. Questions drilled down to determine if you are a fit. Looking for high energy go getters. Experience is good but not necessarily an advantage. If you aren't serious about the job you will not get far. You have to show that you can do it and that you want the opportunity. Its a select few that get a job offer.

Interview Questions