Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Social Media Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Social Media Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

3.5

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter. The HR team was very efficient in keeping me updated. They did a brief phone screen and then I came in for an interview within a few days. I met with 2 HR reps. Went very well, they asked basic interview questions. My next interview was with the COO and was more difficult and comprehensive. Asked very good questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an ad campaign and the insights from the last 6 months.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was well prepared. Ask very good questions. Made me feel very comfortable. The interview was scheduled by a very good Recruiter who walked me through the process. I was well informed prior to getting to the corporate office. I was attended to as soon as I got there and the interview started on time.

Interview Questions

• Focused on my past experience and how it would apply to the position I was applying for.   1 Answer