Novantas Management Consultant Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novantas Management Consultant Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Novantas

Management Consultant Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

The interviewers were kind but lacked enthusiasm. One interviewer was doing personal work during the interview. The case question was difficult, and the brain teaser was difficult but doable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you experienced a challenge and how did you overcome it? (Very typical interview questions)   Answer Question
  • The case questions were difficult -- about the deregulation of banks in South Africa.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Novantas

Associate Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2018.

Interview

A simple and easy phone screen after submitting your application followed by an in person interview. This consisted of a sizing case, financial related case interview, some behavioural questions and a small probability exam.

Nothing absurdly difficult, although I did not prepare at all as I had already received an offer from somewhere I knew I would be accepting a few days prior.

Very obnoxious interviewer. One was reasonably nice although said I would receive notification about the result of the interview which was never followed through with and another was someone in town from the head office in the US. He was absurdly condescending, patronising and seemed like he would be an atrocious person to ever work with. Would be hard pressed to accept an offer here, especially at a small office where hours would presumably be quite long. Seemed like there is high ownership though and good travel opportunities (especially to the US).

Interview Questions

• Revise some basic to medium probability like combinatorics, choosing balls from a bag etc.   Answer Question