Novantas Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

3.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Success Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at Novantas in July of 2017. The process was fairly straightforward (much more organized than other interviews I've been in) and involved a variety of brain-teasers and personality-based questions. I made it past two stages but could not continue due to a conflicting offer.

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a brief call with the HR Rep initially.
    After that I was scheduled to two back to back 30 minute interviews with employees of Novantas.
    After that I was scheduled to 4 back to back 30 minute interviews with employees of Novantas. These were originally supposed to be 45 minutes but I had time issues.

Interview Questions

• Many brainteasers (Snail up the well, Rubix cube peel, marble questions, and case studies like why build a bank branch at this corner). They also asked the generic "why do you want to leave xyz?,"why Novantas?," "Tell me more about yourself/resume."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply online. I did through my colleges career site. The interview process for first round is one behavioral 30 minute interview, mainly focused on your resume, and one case interview, which was also 30 minutes.

Application

Interview

First round consisted of 2 back to back 30 min on campus interviews. Final round was 3 back to back 45 min interviews at the company office in New York City. They really care more about your thought process with cases, don't really care about arriving at the 'correct' answer. My interviewers were really nice people, and the final round interviews were much more relaxed than the first round.

Interview Questions

• What is 26*26
      Question about two wheels spinning, and how far the car must go so the front wheel has 10x more rotations than the back wheel. Front wheel is 5M in diameter, back wheel is 10M in diameter.
      How much does Starbucks spend on decorations annually?
      How many of Delta airline's passengers are in the air right now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Two parts back to back. Each one lasts about 30 minutes. One is based on background, experience and behavioural questions.The interviewer was really nice in this one. The second one is all about brainteaser questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

First round on campus, 2 30 min interviews. First had brainteasers. Had the rubix cube one followed by the scale one first with 1 bag then 2. Second interview was fit and a "case" which was not really a case at all. Question about elevator efficiency which I'm pretty sure everybody struggled with.

Interview Questions

• The case about elevators. Wanted you to optimize elevator traffic within a 25 story building. More of a brainstorming session than anything, but caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

process started with a phone screening, which lasted roughly 45 minutes over a conference bridge with 4-5 people asking questions. first face-to-face interview sat me down with basically the same players as on the conference bridge. second face-to-face sat me down with managers and those who weren't part of the phone screening/1st face-to-face interview. both face-to-face interviews lasted at least 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• unexpected: asked if I ever dealt with "non-technical" people. not a horrible question and easy enough to answer, but was never asked that question on an interview before.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting and received an on campus interview. The on campus interview consisted on two 30min interviews each of which was purely case and logic problems. The first interviewer gave me about 3 quick math/logic problems and the second interviewer gave me 1-2 short questions and one slightly longer case. In the next day or two I heard back that I had received a final round interview for the following Friday. This interview was at their office in NY City and consisted of a behavioral interview, small case/behavioral interview, and short analytic test. We also had lunch with the current associates and one of the principals gave an presentation on the company. Even though I had been told that the on-site interview was the final round, I was contacted about two weeks later for a phone interview at which point I was told that I should hear back about a decision in about a week. However, I didn't hear from them until about 3 weeks had passed and it was just to tell me that they give offers on a rolling bases and would have more information for me by December 1st ( which was 2 months after my on-site interview). I already had another offer that I liked better so I just told them I had accepted an offer elsewhere. Overall, I think it was very rude that they kept brushing me off and extending when they would make a decision by.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were basic probability or other math/logic questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

math test and question on pricing ipods

Interview Questions

• pick something random from your resume and talk about it   Answer Question

Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

I has two interview back to back with different recruiters for 30 minutes each. One interview was easier probability related problems. The other interview was an impossible probability problem that involved ALOT of math. My interviewer later told me that very few people answer the questions correctly, if at all.

Interview Questions

• If you are paid a dollar amount associated with the number on a dice that you roll, what is your expected value from one roll?   1 Answer