Novantas Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

3.7

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First round interview was two 30 minute behavioral/probability questions and behavioral/case. Final round in office with 3 45 minute interviews. All 3 did 15 minutes of behavioral then a case or brain teaser.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novantas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviewing. The first was on-campus where you meet with 2 people for about 30 minutes. They asked resume and brainteaser questions. I heard that sometimes they do case studies. They second round was a super day at their office where I met with 3 people and we went through resume, behavioral, and case studies. I was abroad, so I was a skype interview, but this is how it normally goes.

Interview Questions

• How many total suitcases go through LaGuardia Airport in a single day?   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Novantas in September 2017.

Interview

First round consisted of 2 30 minute interviews. The first was half behavioral half basic case and the second was half behavioral half logic problem; overall difficulty was not too high and the interviewers were very nice and helped me if i hit a roadblock

Interview Questions

• In depth about one aspect of my resume that relates to their work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

One first round interview on campus and then a final round interview in New York. The first round was two 30 minute interviews and the final round was 3 45 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• First round contained pretty simple questions -- 2 30 minute interviews starting with behavioral questions and then some technical (probability question followed by a case). Final round was similar format, with 3 45 minute interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply online. I did through my colleges career site. The interview process for first round is one behavioral 30 minute interview, mainly focused on your resume, and one case interview, which was also 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Two parts back to back. Each one lasts about 30 minutes. One is based on background, experience and behavioural questions.The interviewer was really nice in this one. The second one is all about brainteaser questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Started with 30+30 minutes on campus interview with an analyst and a senior associate. Heard back 2 days later by phone for a super day at the office. At the office it was 45+45+45 and then an associate lunch. First rounds consisted of brainteasers and second rounds had one case.
    Heard back a few days later that I was not extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• # of snowballs thrown per year in the state of Illinois   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novantas (Somerville, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

a brief personal interview about myself, my previous academic and work experiences. They also asked about why I want to do consulting and why I want novantas particularly. After that they asked two brainteasers that were kind of difficult to answer on point. Other than that they didn't ask for any case questions.

Interview Questions

• how many different combinations of changes to add up to a dollar   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novantas (New York, NY).

Interview

I found them through my university's on campus recruiting and applied online. I was then contacted to set up a first round interview. It was two 30-minute interviews with two different people. One person asked logic questions and behavioral questions. The other interviewer gave an open ended case.

Interview Questions

• The case was very open ended and didn't provide much information on how to solve it. They just wanted to see how I thought.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

Had two back to back interviews that lasted an hour in total. Both were nice and friendly. The first interviewer had me walk through my resume and then answer a couple of brain teasers. The second interviewer had me walk through my resume and then asked me a brain teaser and a case.

Interview Questions

• If you have a 2 ropes that each take an hour to burn and they burn at different rates. How can you measure 45 mins?   Answer Question