Novartis Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novartis Business Analyst Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novartis (New York, NY).

Interview

I was approched by a recruiter. Then I had interviews with the recruiter first then got a phone interview from the hiring manager. I had a half-day onsite interview in Cambridge. Then I had a second interview with a higher up manager to confirm. I got the offer after ~2 months.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience to work with a global team?
    Describe your personality and the way you prefer to work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novartis (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Being from economics background, i was asked about econometrics and statistics, they also made me do small derivations on the board. at the end of the interview i was given a puzzle on mathematics which was a bit tricky. the next rounds were non technical rounds and they were asking questions from my CV mostly from my earlier projects.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about econometric, i was asked to derive the linear estimator using matrix differentiation, and then i was asked questions on multicollinearity and its problems and remedies. i was also asked to describe the Box-Jenkins method for fitting an ARIMA model   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Novartis (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

1.Aptitude Test: All questions on math quite tough it was CAT level aptitude test.Negative marking was 1 and one right answer will fetch 3 marks.
    2.Case Study on excel: Large data will be given need to be thorough with options that consolidate data. Should be good at excel and advanced excel.Also strong in quant especially problem solving skills.
    3.Technical Round: Take me through your resume, basic questionnaire on your background, work experience, case study discussion, subject matter questions.A interview process especially for freshers.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Stats, on the spot logical thinking, probability questions were asked apart from case study discussion.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novartis.

Interview

2 Tele Rounds (One technical and other Functional) followed by face to face at Hyderabad which had 5 rounds(written, technical,functional,HR and Stakeholder)
    It is a difficult process but if you try you can pass

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Novartis in March 2015.

Interview

called eraly in the morning everything was planned according was given free refreshers and lunch apti round qas easy so s the ecel round got rejecte with manager round.dont know wat went wrong must they thought vof selecting the local guys.....

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Novartis (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

At the time I was hired it was very simple. Just a face to face meeting with my manager and a short interview with HR. As the offer was to join a multinational company, the decision was easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple. I came from an small company so move to a Multinational was indeed a big step

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novartis in June 2011.

Interview

I was asked questions about my background, why I would fit in the job. How many years of experience I had and I didn't have that many

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novartis (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

First staffing recruiter contacted me, discussed my resume and described the job profile. After one week, group head called me for a telephonic interview. Then I was given an assignment to make a presentation and submit it in one day.
    After one week, I was called to Hyderabad for a face-to-face interview. It was primarily a behavioral interview where the interviewers were interested in understanding my previous job profile and my passion for this work.
    No technical face-to-face interviews.
    After that a HR round and I was given formal offer one week after f-2-f interview round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed and what you learned from it?   Answer Question
    • What is your most important achievement in life till now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiated the salary.
    I accepted what Novartis offered though it was higher than my expectations.