Novartis Pharmaceuticals Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.3

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

process was simple not out of anything not ordinary--nothing to prepare for at all. just practice in front of your colleagues so you can be comfortable with your communication skills. Not sure what else is required here but the process was simple to me as I have interviewed in various places in my career life.

Interview Questions

• describe your childhood and walk them through where you are today. what would you do differently if you have a chance to do it again?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Holly Springs, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

I emailed an alum and was able to network into an interview. First was a phone screen interview. As long as you seem interested, you seem to pass the screening. After that, they flew me out to Holly Springs for my in person interview(s). The first was a meeting with my potential supervisor. He asked a lot of questions on what I would do if my coworkers weren't cutting their weight and questions about working with others.

The second set of interviews was with the head of production and others. They asked a lot of questions about my ability to do the job. This seemed a little inappropriate given my high GPA and degree in the field, but ultimately they decided that I couldn't.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good candidate for this job?   Answer Question
    • What is the most complicated thing you have ever put together or taken apart?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Warsaw (Poland)) in February 2016.

Interview

Process was not well organized, people were not prepared and that was a lot of confusion around. Process was realy late and not professional but the next stages were better.