Novartis Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novartis Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

Senior Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in May 2016.

Interview

Not difficult. Both behavior questions and technical questions had been asked. A series of interviews were scheduled in one day. Finally gave a presentation about 45min and 15min for Q&A.

Packaging Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

the interview was really good i interview with two different surpervisors and that was it and i was hire right on the spot, but there was other people there as well and they got hire to, and they gave me a tour of the plant

Chemist/Technical Service Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Wilson, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

After receiving a job description for the position from a recruiting agency I agreed to have a recruiter submit my resume. I was asked to go through a phone interview the following week. The job description did not appear to be specific for that job, but more of a general template they used.

Interview Questions

• Describe your product validation experience while working in a GMP laboratory..   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in January 2016.

Interview

lunch, seminar, several discussions, nothing particular detailed, it is good to be relax and prepared. everything is come and go. Hope this can be helpful. And prepare some questions to ask in case the time is longer than expected.

Medical Affairs Interview

Interview

Very much Behavioral type questions, asked questions on company, products, pipeline. Also had to give a presentation of choice. Takes place at ASHP midyear and are competing with student across the country

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Shreveport, LA) in December 2015.

Interview

Interesting Online Video Recorded 1st interview, then selected for a phone interview - basically reviewing my resume that was submitted. Interviewer was very direct and to the point. Yes, No was all that they needed. No elaboration or discussion of answers. Interviewer was not very friendly or helpful. Dry and didn't have any enthusiasm for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you currently looking for a job?   1 Answer

Medical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Working as medical rep for and i have a good skills in marketing and communicating with patients Working as medical rep for 2 years and i have a good skills in marketing and communicating with patients

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in September 2015.

Interview

Interview went very well, I enjoyed my discussion with the interviewers. However, the administrative staff coordinating the logistics were completely incompetent. Two days prior to my interview, I received an email from the administrative assistant with a menu attached asking me to select my lunch. I made my selection and replied within 15 minutes. Upon checking out of the hotel to go to the interview, the front desk informed me that there is no payment information listed (even though I had not made the reservation). I did not have time to investigate further so I paid the hotel so I could go to the interview. At around noon, there was a one hour break for lunch. I was to stay in the conference room, and lunch was going to be delivered to me, which never happened. I continued the interview process throughout the afternoon, without having had lunch. The interview was 9/10/15 and on 9/14/15, I submitted the appropriate form and documents for reimbursement. As of 11/17/15, I have not been reimbursed yet, and I have made numerous calls and given numerous stories, such as the check is still processing, the check has been mailed, it still needs approval etc. It appears that Novartis employees incompetent people to run the logistics of the company and it makes me happy that I had rejected the offer.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a discussion regarding skills and responsibilities.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

They will call you to ask you questions, I got an interview with two managers, both of whom became my mentors there. They are super friendly and focused on my resume questions, no tech questions at all.

Director, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (East Hanover, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen. Then all day visit to their campus meeting multiple people on side (each meeting lasted about 30 to 45 minutes depending on the interviewer). One interviewer took me to a very nice restaurant onsite (and a very nice, enjoyable, delicious lunch). People there are very nice, down to earth, and easy going. Their interview styles reflect this.

Interview Questions

• Very standard, easy questions that are listed in many interview books. Nothing difficult or hard or meant to trick or throw a person off. HR person asked why I want to work there and why I want this job. Peers to the role asked about what I did and specific questions to assess my skill levels   Answer Question