Novartis Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceutical Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novartis Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceutical Sales Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Took 2 weeks to receive a response, sent an automatic email letting me know other candidates were better qualified. Standard rejection email from an HR office. Encouraged to apply to other positions.

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Initial contact made via telephone conversation, reviewing my industry experience & how their referring employee and I knew each other. The I was asked to do online application, followed by a telephone interview by a recruiting firm. Once having passed that, a live interview was scheduled, where I met with the hiring District Sales Manager and one of his counterparts. I'd prepared for the interview w/ coaching from my friend who was currently employed by Novartis, and studied the product portfolios. Having already worked with Novartis at the contract sales force level, I had a good understanding of the culture and how things worked there. But as well as the telephone interview went with the hiring manager, the "vibes" at the live interview were not good and I felt it was more directed towards making me feel uncomfortable and highlight what I didn't know.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what one would it be and what characteristics/features of that animal would made you the perfect candidate for this job?   1 Answer