Novasyte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2016

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Novasyte

Biomedical Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novasyte.

Interview

The interview process was rather quick and went through multiple levels. I had a total of 4, 2 with the same person and the others with different people. They asked traditional questions.

Medical Device Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Novasyte (Louisville, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume and was called the next day. Did a virtual interview online with webcam. Staff was very nice and professional. The lady doing the interview was easy to talk too and very efficient on returning or taking my calls.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the best ways you would educate the staff about the new product?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with staff resistance to changing to a new product?   Answer Question

To much national and regional travel.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novasyte (Newport Beach, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview one was an informational interview. I was then placed with a recruiter and scheduled for a 1:1 in person. The 1:1 was casual and informational as well with mostly behavioral questions and gathering information on my personality and availability. I was then put in contact with a second recruiter to complete research on the company my resume was to be submitted. They conducted practice interviews and made sure to contact me after my interview(s) with companies for followup. However, after my last interview I was not contacted by either Novasyte nor the company that I had interviewed with.

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novasyte (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Three telephone interviews, final with rep from Med device company. First interview with HR rep, second with supervisor from Novasyte.
    Interviews all took place within 2 weeks and offer was made during final interview .