Novell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novell Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Novell (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call through Freshersworld.com . There were three rounds .
    1. Aptitude Test
    2.Technical Round
    3.HR Round
    They were very kind and helpful. HR was very co-operative.First Round was Difficult. Among 200, only 12 students got selected.

Interview Questions

• In Aptitude , They mostly asked about Mathematics, Reasoning & Questions related to Computer Science.Mostly they asked from coding section.   Answer Question
    • How to check internet connectivity in Java?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Novell (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a basic phone interview which lasted 30 minutes. The next step consisted of a 2 hour interview broken down by 30 min parts. It was pretty casual and felt very comfortable talking to the person who was interviewing me

Interview Questions

• describe a challenge you have faced in your previous role- how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novell.

Interview

It was walk-in
    It's a nice experience to have such an interview.
    3 rounds with good questions(basic questions)
    Completed all the interview rounds along with the HR round on the same day itself.
    Make sure that everything is perfect and correct when you accept offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Http status codes, rest vs soap, selenium webdriver questions, LDAP, writing test cases for a usecase , core Java questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novell (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a written round with 3 in person interview. was asked Unix system programming files how they work. Detect Loop in linked list. It lasted for 6 hours. Had to travel to the office in Kudlu gate.

Interview Questions

• Unix system programming files how they work
      Loop in linked list
      Answer Question

Senior Information Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novell (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1st round was a written test. Questions were quite simple. This was followed by 1 hour of technical round in which information architects asked different questions. And finally ended with a managerial round. Everything was done in a single day.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly related to my past projects, my skills and some evaluation questions related to working within a team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novell (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

The company came to college campus and setup interviews. The process had a 3 one-one interviews. The selection was based on GPA. The main questions were related to college courses, DBA questions and core c++ and c questions. After the interview the decision was provided on the same day as well.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Novell (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through freshersworld. It was a 2 day process followed by a online aptitude test.On day one one more written exam was conducted.Shortlisted students had interview on the same day.I had two technical interviews and one HR interview on day two.

Interview Questions

• C++ questions on pointers,strings. Some questions about college project.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer-QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Novell (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy,there was first 2 round of objective, question from java ,c++,aptitude,os,networking.if you will clear these round they will call you for face to face interview.there will be 3 more round 2 tech and one hr round,overall it was easy interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked question from java and data structure and etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Novell (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Three rounds of interview happened in Bangalore office. One round of Telephonic round, prior to two rounds of face to face interview and then an HR round on the same day. Overall interview process took 25 days

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novell (New Delhi (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of pre screening, phone interviews and then face to face panel interview. There were two phone interviews, both of which were very technical and focused on the requirements of the job. After these, there was one more interview conducted in a panel consisting of the hiring manager, human resources manager and team leader from a peer organization. After this, the decision to move ahead with the offer and other logistics details were discussed and pursued.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focused on job requirements and how current skill set can match those.   Answer Question