Novitex Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novitex Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Novitex

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

1st they do a phone interview, than you meet with the the hiring manager at the site you will be working and than they call you and let you know if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about any work gaps, why did you leave those places, and whats your schedule like, are you still in school   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Novitex

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Windsor, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy, basic questions asked.I applied online for the position and heard back right away from the staffing agency. They told me there was a position open for five months long but may become permanent. I was really hoping the job wasn't just a temp position but I was never offered a position at the end of the assignment. I was interviewed with a staffing agency first and then started the job two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why is customer service important to you? They didn't ask me much questions they basically just described the job to me saying I would be performing data entry. (There wasn't much data entry in the job itself though)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novitex (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interviewer did most of the talking explaining the job to me asking if I was familiar with certain software. And asking about my previous job history the process was quick I was showed by the employer what I would be doing

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex.

Interview

The phone interview was only 15 mins. The interview was very nice and attentive. She made sure I was well informed on the position I applied for. She made sure all my questions were fully answered.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Novitex (Richmond, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Basic interview questions regarding a CSA position. Talk about how your skills and experience have prepared you for this position, talk about your PC skills and one of the biggest skill they look for is dependability.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novitex in April 2010.

Interview

In the interview you will learn very little about what the position actually is. Then you'll go through a lengthy background check that will delay the hiring process by weeks.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novitex (New York, NY).

Interview

Straight forward interview process.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Applied and heard back pretty quickly. A recruiter sets up the interviews. Very causal and relaxed. First a short phone interview. Then a one on one in person interview. Followed by another interview shortly after the first. Very basic simple questions- mainly background questions and a few situational

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced conflict and overcame it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Novitex (Bellevue, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Process took 4 days. The interviewer asked me if I knew what Novitex was all about. I did not know much but the interviewer took time to explain. Overall the interviewing process was okay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novitex (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone screening, followed by in-person interview. Straight forward interviewer was friendly and professional. It started with questions on my work history, wages, and why left a previous position followed by my giving examples of my prior customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• Give a customer service example.   1 Answer

The wage was too low.