Novitex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novitex Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.2

Interview

Phone Interview and then On Site Interview. Process takes 2 weeks.
    This seemed to take the standard amount of time for on-boarding. Keep in mind you'll need a security clearance and to pass a drug screen. That all takes some time to get done.

Coding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex.

Interview

Brief phone interview, then an in-person interview which was about 30 minutes and not hard. Just basic questions like tell me about yourself, what relevant experience do you have, and explaining the job in depth to see if you have any questions and if it's a good fit for you.

Database Associate - Electronic Files Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex in March 2017.

Interview

I applied and the very next day I got a call to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was basic mostly asked about my resume and skills I mentioned. They asked do I have ever worked with the skills as mentioned in job description. After few days I got a call for in person interview at Windsor, CT. The very next day I got a call the interview has been cancelled as someone else has been hired.

Interview Questions

• Nothing such that I wasn't able to answer   1 Answer

Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It went very well and a lot of questions with basic interview phone screening process. Then they promised to get back to you if the hiring manager interested. After a week you got selected for on site Skype interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a story of type event that you have done with extra mile?   Answer Question

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novitex.

Interview

Phone Interview but didn't purse the opportunity because I was hired somewhere else but I filled out online and then scheduled a phone interview. Pay that was offered was too low offered 9.25 I was not interested.

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Stamford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

1st Phone Screen, then Phone Hiring VP Interview, then they had me take the train overnight to their HQ for final interview. It takes about 4 hours by train in good weather. The hiring VP talked about the company and the job. She showed little interest in me personally.

Interview Questions

• Novitex wanted me to leave from Aldie, VA at 5am and drive directly to the interview at their Stamford, CT office at 1pm the same day. Then after completing the interview I was to drive home that night. Weather & traffic permitting its about 6 hours each way. I refused this saying given the weather, I would take the train in the night before.
      Novitex agreed and promised to pay my travel expenses for the HQ interviews. Novitex also tried to get me to pay for my hotel in advance. I refused. Once in CT, the hiring VP was late and then only talked for about 30 minutes about the job and the company. No personal questions at all. She then asked if I had any questions. She was cold, distant, and had clearly, already made up her mind. I asked her if she had any questions about how I would hand different situations or challenges. She said no. She figured I had already passed all those type questions. She was very young, and inexperienced in her VP role. She saw me as a threat I figured. Worst of all (after 3 emails with expense receipts, Novitex a month later has still not reimbursed me for my travel expenses. There is no ethics at Novitex when a company is willing to steal from the unemployed.
      1 Answer

Customer Service/Mail Room Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Brea, CA).

Interview

The interview was super smooth. Overview of what the job consists of and asking about availability and description of finding the right candidate. Asked personal questions to get to know me as a person to see if I was fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Rather personal, not professional background, but I was asked by the hiring manager to tell him about myself.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex.

Interview

The phone interview was only 15 mins. The interview was very nice and attentive. She made sure I was well informed on the position I applied for. She made sure all my questions were fully answered.

Mail Room Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novitex (Northborough, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Everything was done via phone and computer with the exception of the on site interview with my direct supervisor. Everything was done via phone and computer with the exception of the on site interview with my direct supervisor.

Messenger Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novitex (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very straight to the point. The interviewer was nice, and very informative. The staff is that I met were nice and didn't mind answering my questions. The office was easy to find everyone greeted me with a smile. I'm just hoping that I will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind a lot of walking?   1 Answer