Novitex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novitex Interview Questions

Interviews at Novitex

2.1

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novitex.

Interview

It was a phone interview, the interview was really easy. They ask you simple questions and give you info on the position. The recruiter was friendly and easy to talk too. But I did not get the job, I guess they're looking for some one with more experience. They do give you time to prepare for the interview. But they are really confidential they don't give you any information about the location or who you work for until you actually get called in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what were the responsibilities in your previous job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex.

Interview

Initial communication involved a 30-minute phone screening; great information on the job posting and opportunity to speak towards relevant experience. It was not one of those super scripted ones; the recruiter did want to make sure she understood, questions were answered, and clearly drove the discussion based on my responses and explanations.

Second interview was on-site (2 in person, 2 virtual). One and a half hours including a 30-minute training delivery on any topic. Panel was VERY easy to speak with and made delivery of training easy and fun. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions regarding role and company culture.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too far out of the ordinary, though there was specific attention paid to extrapolating specific examples to situational questions.   Answer Question

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novitex (Windsor, CT) in September 2014.

Interview

I drove 2 hours for the interview. When the hiring manager greeted me she practically rolled her eyes and proceeded to tell me that she only had 10 minutes because she had to jump on a call. She then dumped me on to a "would be" colleague who unknowingly sealed my decision to run away from this company.

Coding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex.

Interview

Brief phone interview, then an in-person interview which was about 30 minutes and not hard. Just basic questions like tell me about yourself, what relevant experience do you have, and explaining the job in depth to see if you have any questions and if it's a good fit for you.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

The whole process took about 2-3 weeks. But the job description was misleading with the actual responsibilities of the position. Started looking for a new job my first week with them.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Novitex (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

It was easy. It seemed like a good place to work but once you work for them you find out that they are not a good company to work for.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy and smooth process. But once selected had to give everything but blood. Long wait process in between assessments and forms. A lot of forms to complete and had to be finger printed.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novitex in July 2015.

Interview

I received an email via Craigslist relay about my posted resume, which was written in a less-than-professional manner. I expected more from such a large company, but agreed to the back and forth email process to see where it went. It took 4 emails just to determine which position I'd be applying for, and when I asked how to proceed, the response threw me for a loop. What sort of professional company requires the use of Google Hangouts or Add-Up? I've only seen that in instances of small-scale independent contract work. At that point, I decided to no longer pursue a position with Novitex.

Interview Questions

• Okay, You are required to provide your Google Hangout Chat ID or your Google mail ID for Add-Up. To continue on the Job briefing and Interview or Add me up ***@gmail.com   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Novitex in August 2011.

Interview

This was a joke you have a recruiter call and discuss the job details with you .I was told I'd make $ per hour ,but when I got the job offer it was less than that.

Negotiation

I was lied to about the starting pay .

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novitex (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was seamless. Asked basic question that relate to the position in which you applied. The interview was more of a conversation rather than a traditional one on one. The manager was more concern with seeing how I responded to various situation from a personal level.

Interview Questions

• What is one bad experience you had to deal with in customer service and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no flexibility with negotiating salary. This was the low point of the interviewing process. There was no real motivation on the company's part for me accept the position. If was not for the interviewer (manager) I would have walked away and rejected any further communication with the company.