Novitex Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novitex Receptionist Interview Questions

Interviews at Novitex

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Novitex (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Very long process. Several phone interviews until a in-person interview. The In-person interview was very low stress. Interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. Made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone with allergies when ordering food?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Novitex

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novitex (Redmond, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a job fair. There were comments that were made that implied they were consistently hiring new people. "Big turnout this time" Had one on ones with the interviewers and then got called back to do a part two. Had a three hour "interview" role playing, printing badges, and making calendar appointments.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novitex.

Interview

Phone interview first and one-on-one interview which took about an hour asking me a series of questions such as how do you approach tasks you don't like? good and bad boss you had? Then, a group interview which included role plays and computer use.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex.

Interview

Slow hiring process for me, after I submitted my application, I did a quick phone interview, set my 1:1 interview up and then started training, however this whole process took almost 5 weeks. The longest gap was after I had my 1:1 interview and waiting for the training start date, this took 2 1/2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novitex (Redmond, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

1 interview by phone , followed by another interview on-site - From the interview it took a couple of weeks to be called for the other interview on site and other two weeks to receive the call that I got the job

Interview Questions

• tell me a time in which you have to deal with difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Redmond, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a basic process. Applied online. Initially a phone interview and subsequent scheduling of a meeting with a manager. Once accepted, subject to a drug test and background check. 3-month probation period.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Redmond, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

hiring process was easy. very corporate questions, they follow a script and don't show much personality. They ask questions about how many email inboxes you have managed, your customer service experience and what your strengths are.

Interview Questions

• Experience on software (word, excel, PP, outlook)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Redmond, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very easy, applied online and did a phone screening interview, which I passed, and was then invited for the in-person interview. came in for a morning interview to chat with one of the managers, was called back in for a second round interview that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been late to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novitex (Redmond, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed up by an in person interview. Asked for a long work history (10 years). After the in person interview I was asked to complete several background checks from different investigators in addition to a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was familiar with the surrounding area   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novitex (Redmond, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty thorough, much more thorough than some of the other interviews I have been on. They also make it clear that there will be 2 background checks--one for Novitex and one for the client company. And for the price they are paying, they are wanting top talent that can get better jobs almost anywhere else. This is for people who are just starting out in a career, or those who have spouses with better jobs and just want to get out of the house.