Novitex Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Novitex Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Novitex

1.5

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Novitex in August 2011.

Interview

This was a joke you have a recruiter call and discuss the job details with you .I was told I'd make $ per hour ,but when I got the job offer it was less than that.

Negotiation

I was lied to about the starting pay .

Other Interview Reviews for Novitex

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novitex (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was seamless. Asked basic question that relate to the position in which you applied. The interview was more of a conversation rather than a traditional one on one. The manager was more concern with seeing how I responded to various situation from a personal level.

Interview Questions

• What is one bad experience you had to deal with in customer service and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no flexibility with negotiating salary. This was the low point of the interviewing process. There was no real motivation on the company's part for me accept the position. If was not for the interviewer (manager) I would have walked away and rejected any further communication with the company.