Novo Nordisk Diabetes Care Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novo Nordisk Diabetes Care Specialist Interview Questions

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Very disorganized. Several calls from the recruiters who could not figure out the correct position I was applying for. Had to tell recruiter what I was applying for. Once the date was scheduled the rest of the f2f was a very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Very easy interview. No surprises.Tell me about a time.....
    Why should we hire you? Give me an example of a time you did not get along with a teammate.
    What is your strongest asset? What is your weakest asset? What do you know about diabetes?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was rushed to make a decision the day the offer was made. There was no wiggle room to think about it.

Other Interview Reviews for Novo Nordisk

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very organized, met with three different managers on the same day, all asked STAR format questions, had to sell something non-product related on interview. Really just wanted to get to know you and your personality. After about 10 STAR format questions from each manager it was just small talk.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond your regular job duties.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Boston, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

After resume submission was a call back interview, then an online thought assessment test, and if you passed that round, then you went on to Boston for 3 in-person interviews in the same day and I found out later that evening that I was being offered the job.

Diabetes Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in September 2013.

Interview

Had initial phone interview within a week of applying online - basic HR questions and some behavioral questions (answered in STAR format). Must have been in the top 20% of your sales force in at least 1 of the the past 2 years. They have a 3rd party company that validates sales data so you must document this to move forward. In person interview came about 3 weeks afterwards. Had two 1 hour in-person interviews with 2 managers (1 was hiring manager) back to back. Had to do a 2 minute presentation on NovoLog. The following week had a 30 minute phone interview with the Regional Business Director. Had to document previous salary/bonus comp.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions (answered in STAR format)
      - Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer
      - Tell me about a time when you had to build trust with a customer
      - Tell me about a time when you had to forego doing something for a customer that would have helped your business but was against company policy
      - Tell me about a situation where you met both a short term and long term goal   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Trenton, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

The process is arduous, this was acknowledged by one of my interviewers in the final round. You are told in the initial phone screen that you have to provide documentation to support your performance and it needs to show your name, the company name and the title and date of the report. Once that is deemed acceptable, you have another phone interview with the recruiter for the position. If that goes well, you do a one way virtual interview and if you get past that you see 2 district sales managers, one of whom is the hiring manager. The logistics are handled by an outside agency and it is difficult to get answers to questions.

Interview Questions

• I was instructed (via email) to prepare a 2 minute presentation on a product. I called the agency to ask for clarification on presentation. I was told to prepare a product overview and to keep strictly to 2 minutes. I complied. I did not receive an offer and the feedback I got was that the hiring manager was disappointed because I did not review the studies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Newark, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

They tend to do blitz interviews where you do all 3 interviews on the same day. You typically meet with the DBM, the RBD, and one other DBM or employee. Got job offer the next day by phone.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Orlando, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

I was hired during an expansion. I interview with two managers and the regional on the same day and made an offer by the end of the week. The process was great and not nerve wrecking. everyone was professional and kind from the initial process and throughout the process of being offered the position. Received a sign on bonus and was offered a significant pay increase.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sell a product from their portfolio using the PI   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked for a pay stub and made an offer based on my current salary

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• When have you faced adversity and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question