Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 474 of over 474 interviews

Employee Referral14%
Recruiter9%
HardAverageEasy

Novo Nordisk

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

It included a virtual interview and an assessment center which would lead to second AC in denmark. All the expenses for the interview and assessments were covered by the company. what was very unprofessional to me was the response and feedback email which was under another candidate's name and the telephone feedback was completely in opposite of the email feedback.

Interview Questions
  • your background? your strengths and weaknesses.
    Answer Question

Novo Nordisk

Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

Process was typical - the interviewer asked me core competencies that allowed me to showcase my transferrable skills that would directly impact my ability to drive business. Virtual interviews are a different environment, but the interviewers were very personable yet professional throughout my entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Novo Nordisk

Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

Very fair interview. Included peer CTM interviews, Line Manager interview and interview with the head of Clinical Operations. Very friendly tone to interviews. Discussed timelines, current project status and key milestones on the immediate horizon.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about past project experience. Be prepared to tell your story and what motivates you.
  • Be prepared to discuss why you are in clinical research. Have a coherent answer.
  • They asked about prior diabetes research experience.
  • They asked about experience on a cross-functional team.
  • They asked about prior device research.
  • They asked about trial experience working in different regions
  • They asked about phase of research experience
  • They asked about availability to start.

Novo Nordisk

Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

They asked irrelevant questions and it was very difficult. They didn't even send a rejection letter soon enough. I don't have much to say about it. But process was fast like setting up a interview etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Novo Nordisk

Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

Case study procurement related with two managers. The case was about a problem Novo Nordisk was facing and was given before the interview. Both managers were kind and had very good questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Novo Nordisk

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

I was contacted by a TA manager to schedule the first 30 min long phone screening interview (with the hiring manager and another scientist - discussed previous experiences and questions about tableting and oral drug delivery) about 1 week after my application. Before the second round (2.5 hours) I completed a personality and a logic test, which were discussed in detail during the interview (led by a HR person). It seemed that a lot of emphasis was put on the results of these tests and they look for people with specific personality traits. I also needed to prepare a scientific presentation.

Interview Questions
  • The results of the personality test were discussed - "The test showed that you are ...., do you agree? How will you react in different situations?"

Novo Nordisk

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

Application - several questions + video, interview with hiring manager + associate. It was a fairly straight forward process. Although I didn't receive an offer, they provide me with constructive feedback when I reached out for it. Really appreciated that!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Bangalore Rural)

Interview

1. HR process should be improved, delay in response and without proper screening interview is been scheduled and wasted my time. 2. 5 member interview panel and no etiquettes, least bothered to listen what other person is saying. 3. Rude behaviour of interview panel, learn to respect the candidates 4. Nobody is born with domain knowledge and with experience everyone will gain domain knowledge. Fortunately domain knowledge can be learnt but not the attitude. 5. Interview means not attacking someone it should be more of a conversation to understand candidates capabilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Novo Nordisk

Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

Rapid and precise! They are very goal oriented and expect you to be the same. It was a very nice experience to me, i am so happy for that!I recommend anyone to prepare for interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why i wanted to work on the company?

Novo Nordisk

Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

it was simple and easy consisting of 3 rounds first round was about aptitude and subject related questions. second round was about personal assessment. third round included a face to face interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 474 Interviews