Novo Nordisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

3.1

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

3 interviews - phone and 2 in person. Standard questions and process. Offer extended and accepted. Once accepted HR provided a very detailed offer letter and package. Overall it was a standard interview and HR process - drug test and background check done after offer. Start date 2 weeks after offer extended.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro Center, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro Center, NJ).

Interview

Novo Nordisk uses behavioral interviewing. They will ask a question regarding a behavior/competency and will ask you to provide an example of how/when you exhibited that behavior. Each interviewer selects 2 competencies and must ask at least one question from each competency.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in April 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and then a few weeks later an online interview was set up through greendotinterviews, I was notified of my acceptance the next business day. I took them a while to get back to me after the phone screen, but after the interview the turn around time was quick.

Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Portsmouth, NH) in March 2017.

Interview

Conducted two phone interviews. First was much more difficult than the other, but very fair process. Both lasted about 30 minutes, and I was given a rapid response after both interviews regarding my movement thru the process.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard interview procedures including telephone, skype, face to face and business case review. Was impressed on how they have been applying their 'Novo Nordisk Way' throughout the interview process. Everybody seems very welcoming and supportive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example when you gave empathy towards the others?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a 20 minute interview with the VP of Sales and then 2 1-hour interviews with separate Regional Directors. They were looking to see how much I knew about the company, their products, and the disease state. They always like hearing about past leadership experiences, and sales ability.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you effectively worked cross-functionally.   Answer Question

Government Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

The process was long and drawn out. The interview itself was followed by months of silence, then a request for a writing sample and a second interview. Before the second interview was scheduled I was informed I was rejected

R & D Communication and Patient Partnering Inern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online
    Received an email from them in less than a week
    Interviewed with them about a month later
    Interview was a skype presentation with mini-case presentation. Mini case prompt was provided before hand

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC).

Interview

Panel interview of 5-7 interviewers, only a few ask questions. The engineer and maintenance supervisor ask all the questions, engineer is not a real engineer, they are industrial or process engineers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate, it is a take it or leave it.

Convention Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Each stage of the interview process went along fairly smoothly. But when I we got to the stage of presenting an offer and negotiating I saw another side of the company culture. When I tried to negotiate the base compensation I was made to feel ungrateful the HR rep. I was told in cloaked inferences that since Novo was such a target firm and most people would do anything to be in my situation I should consider that before adding for more. I felt strongly there was some engrained bias and sexist notion in the tone the rep took with me.

Interview Questions

• where do you see your career going in the next 5-7 years?   Answer Question

The attitude of the hiring team and the HR rep was a red flag in terms of team culture; to say they were exercising absolute inflexibility in terms of negotiating anything would be an understatement.