Novo Nordisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2018

3.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a 20 minute interview with the VP of Sales and then 2 1-hour interviews with separate Regional Directors. They were looking to see how much I knew about the company, their products, and the disease state. They always like hearing about past leadership experiences, and sales ability.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you effectively worked cross-functionally.   Answer Question

Government Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

The process was long and drawn out. The interview itself was followed by months of silence, then a request for a writing sample and a second interview. Before the second interview was scheduled I was informed I was rejected

R & D Communication and Patient Partnering Inern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online
    Received an email from them in less than a week
    Interviewed with them about a month later
    Interview was a skype presentation with mini-case presentation. Mini case prompt was provided before hand

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC).

Interview

Panel interview of 5-7 interviewers, only a few ask questions. The engineer and maintenance supervisor ask all the questions, engineer is not a real engineer, they are industrial or process engineers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate, it is a take it or leave it.

Convention Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Each stage of the interview process went along fairly smoothly. But when I we got to the stage of presenting an offer and negotiating I saw another side of the company culture. When I tried to negotiate the base compensation I was made to feel ungrateful the HR rep. I was told in cloaked inferences that since Novo was such a target firm and most people would do anything to be in my situation I should consider that before adding for more. I felt strongly there was some engrained bias and sexist notion in the tone the rep took with me.

Interview Questions

• where do you see your career going in the next 5-7 years?   Answer Question

The attitude of the hiring team and the HR rep was a red flag in terms of team culture; to say they were exercising absolute inflexibility in terms of negotiating anything would be an understatement.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Greenville, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

First interview was standard hr screen. 2nd interview was skype (different locations) with the position supervisor, 3rd interview was travel to location to meet with the leadership team. Everything was very well organized and each person I dealt with was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary was asked.   1 Answer

Executive Institutional Diabetes Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Dothan, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

over all very good. It was an interview with Regional director and with all Regional directors at Novo Nordisk. Had to be approved by all directors.Really liked the way my district manager approached the process

SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with the head of the internship program who was professional and friendly. Direct interview that seemed to be formal, but turned into a pleasant and informal process for me. I met directly with the team that I would be working for. After my interview, the intern head gave me a quick tour and offered me the job! overall length, about and hour and a half

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter then did phone interview. Was brought in face to face with management and associate. STAR type questions were asked. They were very open and friendly.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

There was only 2 rounds for this position, but I guess they like me that much. First, phone interview then, in Plainsboro, NJ. It was not that hard overall. Very behavioral based with very few technical questions. It was mostly about trying to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• - Why work at a healthcare company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your science background. What is the most important or amazing topic you have learn? why?   Answer Question
    • Talk to me about any projects and tell me what did you learn from the process?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about us? What do we do? What are our products? Who is our market?   Answer Question