Novo Nordisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

3.1

Training Area Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

My pre-screen was with the talent acquisiton department and the formal interview was with a three person panel comprised of talent acquisition, division manager, and HR business partner. It was very professional, organized and they panel made me feel very comfortable during the interview. It was probably the best interview I ever had from an interviewer standpoint.

Interview Questions

• Describe a circumstance where you made an error to a superior and your process to remedy the situation.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in July 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews with a simulated scenario. Interviewers were from across the business unit. From the recruiter to the head of the business unit, all employees from this company were great. Very fair interview process and it speaks to the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• There were a series of behavioral style questions. I was asked what would I do in the first 90 days of starting with the organization.   1 Answer

Managed Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Difficult, complicated, and long process - consists of 4 rounds at least, HR screening, phone/skype interview w/ hiring mgr, on-site w/ multiple stakeholders, and other on-site w/ more stakeholders w/n the org.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview consisted of a 45 minute presentation on my current research, followed by a battery of 1-on-1 interviews with 1 HR member and 5 scientists. The 1-on-1 interviews consisted of behavioral interview questions (from all 6 employees), discussions on working at the new Novo Nordisk facility, and time for me to ask questions as well. I was also refreshed on the benefits package should I receive a job offer prior to my interview wrapping up.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you represent your current company (or university) in a public forum.

Describe a time you had to solve a highly technical project with a team. What was the problem? What were your solutions, and what was the final outcome?
      Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interviews and two rounds of onsite interviews. Behavioral questions. Nice people. Very transparent and formal process. Well organized. The interviews were scheduled pretty quickly. The HR was quick to get back to the candidate on the next step.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then an offer to interview out of town; everyone was professional during the interview; poor follow up after the interview. I had to continue to call and email the recruiter for him to finally inform me days later that I was not chosen. It was a complete disregard for the" loser," I guess. It disappointed me in how it ended. Everything happens for a reason, so I am okay for not being hired. I have already accepted another position with a teaching hospital.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was called a month or so later by recruiter to set up skype interviews. Interviewed with two different positions and received a call about 1-2 weeks later offering a job.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It's a half to full day process and you are interviewed by multiple people in the hiring department. There are many HR stock questions and a lot related to what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of HR questions and science related questions.   Answer Question

Diabetes Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very organized, met with three different managers on the same day, all asked STAR format questions, had to sell something non-product related on interview. Really just wanted to get to know you and your personality. After about 10 STAR format questions from each manager it was just small talk.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond your regular job duties.   Answer Question

Public Policy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

I think once you did phone interview, you will be called in. I did not like the interviewer because she was very distant and cold. She was not very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this firm? Are you familiar with Capitol Hill?   Answer Question