Novozymes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The interview was fairly informal. I was interviewed by two individuals who started out telling me a little about the company and the job. They were really nice and positive. It lasted roughly 45 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes (Franklinton, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview which was very basic - they only want to make sure that the interests align. I

On site interview - meeting with 3 or more employees for 30 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Internship position so I did not negotiate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

A non-technical phone interview followed by an on-site interview. The response after each interview was quick. All the interviewees were friendly and casual. The on-site interview consisted of short interviews with several employees.

Anonymous Employee in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novozymes (Franklinton, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got response about two months later. I took the onsite interview at Novozymes in Franklinton. The people were really nice and helped me to calm down and collect my answers with no hurry. The work environment was pretty good as well.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

There was a phone Interview followed by on site interview. Employees were very friendly and casual. Interviewed by multiple people within a large period of time. Seems like getting a position is very competitive.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions, just mostly just asked about experience   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes in December 2014.

Interview

I personally know someone in the company and he encouraged me to apply for the internship position online. So I applied for the position and got the interview. The interview process was pretty long and unique but not boring. It was firstly listen to presentations by company and then a group discussion, and then networking time, followed by individual interview. At last, it was facility tour.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes (Raleigh, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back a few weeks later for a very laid back phone interview. I was a special case though, most other candidates go to the site for interviews and a group activity.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a technical project you've had and what your role was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes (Franklinton, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

There was an online application followed by an in person interview and problem solving session with tours of the facility. I was interviewed by two people and the interviews lasted roughly 15-25 minutes.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Novozymes in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was done over the phone by P&O, hiring manager called me the next day and offered me the job over the phone. I asked to come and meet him in person and he set that up the following week and gave me a tour, I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At first the hourly rate offered was lower than another offer I had, and the hiring manager negotiated my pay up to the highest amount I could get as a graduate intern. They got back to me very quickly about this, in a matter of about 1-2 days.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novozymes (Franklinton, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

All the intern candidates were brought on-site for a full day "Internapalooza". The candidates were split into groups of three and rotated through a site tour, a group problem session, and up to four quick one-on-one interviews with prospective mentors. The event was fun, and getting to know the other candidates who eventually became my coworkers was also great.