Novozymes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.8

Life Sciences Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novozymes (Salem, VA).

Interview

Phone call first, then interview on site with entire team (5 people). This was very informal and mostly about getting to know me and see if I could be a fit for their team.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

Very relaxed fairly informal interview. I applied online and was contacted within a week to set up the in person interview. The interview went well and the next day I got a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you had 6 months no financial limitations and could do any project at novozymes what would you do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novozymes (Franklinton, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got response about two months later. I took the onsite interview at Novozymes in Franklinton. The people were really nice and helped me to calm down and collect my answers with no hurry. The work environment was pretty good as well.

Chemistry Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes in March 2016.

Interview

I had a 45 minute phone interview with the manager at the SF location. He started off with an overview of the company and the roles of the position. Then we got into typical interview questions and talking about my past research experience. The interviewer was really nice and pleasant but I didn't end up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you faced an obstacle and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes (Franklinton, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

There was an online application followed by an in person interview and problem solving session with tours of the facility. I was interviewed by two people and the interviews lasted roughly 15-25 minutes.

Optimization Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

I had a phone interview for this internship with two of the Optimization group employees. It was in general pretty casual and no out of the ordinary questions. It gave me a good sense for the type of company Novozymes is and what they were looking for in an employee.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by on site interview. Phone interview was short and sweet. They wanted to know my basic understanding of the position as well as my previous background. On site interview required a short presentation followed by questions from various levels of group members.

Interview Questions

• Background with safety, some typical interview questions (best/worst characteristics, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc), probed more about previous research,   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

A non-technical phone interview followed by an on-site interview. The response after each interview was quick. All the interviewees were friendly and casual. The on-site interview consisted of short interviews with several employees.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

There was a phone Interview followed by on site interview. Employees were very friendly and casual. Interviewed by multiple people within a large period of time. Seems like getting a position is very competitive.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions, just mostly just asked about experience   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novozymes (Sanford, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

HR guy and hiring manager called at the same time, asking a series of questions. Very calm and to the point, trying to figure you out but did not ask key questions to bring out best attributes. So up to you to turn questions around to let them know what you are made of.