Novozymes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Novozymes

2.8

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blair, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Novozymes (Blair, NE).

Interview

Applied online and had a phone interview with an engineer. Then was an invited for an onsite interview that included two interviews each with two engineers and a site tour.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes (Durham, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied on line, had phone interview, then invited for an on-site interview. I was requested to make a presentation and they thought I did really well. However, they really wanted me to talk about my research results which I did not include in the slides. They asked many questions during and after the presentation. Then, team members asked behavioral questions. If you are requested to do a presentation, it may be wise to reach out to the hiring manager and ask what presentation kind/format they want. Overall, everybody was very friendly and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• technical questions related to the role.   1 Answer
    • What unit operations do you have hands on?   Answer Question

Summer Research, Digital Biotechnology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Novozymes (Berkeley, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I submitted application online and got a phone interview in 4 days. The interview was 35 minutes long. The interviewer said that the San Francisco office was newly established. Some technical, experiment-related questions were asked, but most questions were about subjective (personality, background, and etc).

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The interview was fairly informal. I was interviewed by two individuals who started out telling me a little about the company and the job. They were really nice and positive. It lasted roughly 45 minutes.

Life Sciences Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novozymes (Salem, VA).

Interview

Phone call first, then interview on site with entire team (5 people). This was very informal and mostly about getting to know me and see if I could be a fit for their team.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

Very relaxed fairly informal interview. I applied online and was contacted within a week to set up the in person interview. The interview went well and the next day I got a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you had 6 months no financial limitations and could do any project at novozymes what would you do.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novozymes (Franklinton, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got response about two months later. I took the onsite interview at Novozymes in Franklinton. The people were really nice and helped me to calm down and collect my answers with no hurry. The work environment was pretty good as well.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novozymes (Franklinton, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

There was an online application followed by an in person interview and problem solving session with tours of the facility. I was interviewed by two people and the interviews lasted roughly 15-25 minutes.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by on site interview. Phone interview was short and sweet. They wanted to know my basic understanding of the position as well as my previous background. On site interview required a short presentation followed by questions from various levels of group members.

Interview Questions

• Background with safety, some typical interview questions (best/worst characteristics, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc), probed more about previous research,   Answer Question

Optimization Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Novozymes.

Interview

I had a phone interview for this internship with two of the Optimization group employees. It was in general pretty casual and no out of the ordinary questions. It gave me a good sense for the type of company Novozymes is and what they were looking for in an employee.